SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sara11 Tue May 24, 2016 3:42 am

Norcalgal wrote:Peta should not have her partner win as she did not choreograph the final freestyle dance with Nyle. When you compare what Mark or Val did for their partners, she wasn't nearly there.

Mark did not choreograph his freestyle either - https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxzpBzILGc/
(sorry I've forgotten how to put links in here properly - if somene could edit it for me that would be great)

Many of the pros get help on their choreo without really disclosing it. I don't think it's a big deal - they pay for the outsdide choreographers themselves. Peta did the best thing by roping in an outside choreographer because she knew she could not do Nyle's story choreographic justice - this doesn't discount the fact that she taught him and helped him perform it the way he did.

sara11

Back to top Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Love all the final couples.  I have been rooting for Ginger/Val from the beginning but I think Nyle will win the fan vote especially after last's night freestyle.  It was extraordinary and inspirational. What a great season. swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2b50
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 24, 2016 2:31 pm

I will be very surprised if Paige and Nyle aren't the last two standing.  And, I will be shocked if Nyle doesn't win the mirror ball trophy tonight.  

All-in-all, this has been a very satisfying season, where the duds got voted off early, leaving the better dancers to compete against one another.  That is why it has been such a close race to the end, between three very likeable couples IMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 24, 2016 6:28 pm

I like all 3. I might give the edge to Nyle because of what he's had to overcome. I like Paige a lot but she does have a dance background. Ginger is the most improved to me and I have a soft spot for her. I wouldn't be surprised at any of them winning although it's probably between Nyle and Paige.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 7:15 pm

I LOVE Pitbull. Thrilled to hear he might judge next season! Yay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 6:37 am

Congrats to Nyle and Peta on their win, very well deserved!   Fantastic season!  clapping!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 25, 2016 7:40 am

Looks like there is room for Emma to come back, if she chooses, next season. Peta and Maks are expecting a baby MurgatroydChmerkovskiy. (sorta a Bachelor (Ukraine) baby)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/dwts-peta-murgatroyd-is-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with-maksim-chmerkovskiy-w207819

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Family10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel15swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 25, 2016 8:22 am

Now that will be a gorgeous little baby

So excited!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 am

Congrats to Nyle and Peta! That was a good show. Even though I missed most epi's, I enjoyed last night for the parts I did watch. All three couples were great.

Great news for Max and Peta. I can see that child on the dance floor at a very young age. :babybaloon:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 9:36 am

GA, I hope you got to see Nyle and Peta's freestyle, if not here it is.  BTW, Maks/Peta's baby has already been on the dance floor.   giggling   What exciting times for DWTS.  

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 am

Thanks MD! I caught the last half and was sorry I missed it. I never got a chance to go searching for it!

Amazing! Loved it! tyvm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 am

Congrats to Nyle & Peta! He definitely had to overcome a lot this season and did himself proud. Kudos to Peta for teaching him which must have been difficult, especially in the beginning. Paige was a close 2nd and a lot of people thought she might win. I think Ginger did great and 3rd place is something to be proud of. I don't watch every season but this was a good one and I'm glad I watched. I think I liked most everyone on this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911