SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 31, 2016 4:51 am

lipsis wrote:Looks like there is room for Emma to come back, if she chooses, next season. Peta and Maks are expecting a baby MurgatroydChmerkovskiy. (sorta a Bachelor (Ukraine) baby)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/dwts-peta-murgatroyd-is-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with-maksim-chmerkovskiy-w207819

Wow, congratulations to them both! Amazing for Peta to be working as hard as she's been working while being in early pregnancy; my pregnancies totally sapped my energy at first!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:27 am

Great news! I'm doing the happy dance! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Nyle is STILL doing meet and greets with fans from the show and doing a lot in our Deaf community. He is an energizer bunny!
He was in Rochester at an event at RIT recently and met a bunch of my friends. Apparently, he was "really sweet, patient for pictures, and so positive".

Also, his mom was there at the event and involved with fans too. (I think his dad was around too...)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 pm

That's wonderful to hear. Especially when he can use his DWTS win to bring more awareness to the deaf community! yes He's such a handsome guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Maks and Peta officially announce her pregnancy

heartglasses cloud nine #swoon
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Awww that's great news! Thanks SMA!

:babybaloon:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:04 pm

It's about time they announce ;) Congrats to them!

From Maks:

Put your hand up if you're a #babyChmerkovskiy and you can't wait to drive your parents crazy! #cantwait #inlove #thatprofilethough by @maksimc

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:04 am

They're not from season 22 but Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec got married tonight.

http://www.people.com/article/kym-johnson-robert-herjavec-wedding

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:38 am

Gorgeous pics! Congrats Robert & Kym! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:06 am

What great news. They look so happy. Wishing them all the best.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:46 am

They make such a lovely couple. I enjoyed watching their romance bloom on DWTS. Beautiful wedding....such joy and happiness from both of them. Blessings and congrats!! :wedding
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:40 am

Congrats to both of them! I'm very happy for them, especially Robert. I saw it in my twitter feed last night just as I was singing off but there weren't any pictures of the wedding. They both look so happy!

Thanks @lipsis !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911