SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:59 am

It was pretty good, although I liked last week's episode more.

-Tres/Vanessa had a dumb fight about him getting drunk that I didn't wholly understand. Also, his weird consummating comments were producer-driven if a little immature. But (at least to me), it didn't come off as immature in a horrible way or anything; and I think Vanessa seems to be expecting him to be perfect and he's not. I actually think they're both emotionally guarded, but in a different way than the other couples.

-Ashley hates David. She doesn't like him at all, she doesn't want anything to do with him, and she's not really trying. She basically has a "maybe I can be his friend" outlook. She was nice to him in the bathroom when his dad died, but she has no desire for any romance and seems to want the 6 weeks to end sooner rather than later.

-SNeil. Sam went back to freaking out for a little bit of no reason. But what I found most interesting about their segment is that they broke the "fourth wall" a little and discussed issues directly related to being on TV. Sam was basically annoyed that Neil cursed more and was a little less PC when the cameras were off, and Neil was like, "my mom is going to watch this." But eventually they worked it out to some extent. I also found their discussion of gender roles interesting -- but I think ultimately the experts had it right and Sam in reality would be miserable in a traditional relationship (ala Monet) and that Neil's 50/50 and less "alpha" (for lack of a better word) is what she actually needs.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pumpkinnoodle Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:44 am

I see my post was edited. Just want to check to make sure I was okay to say it was my opinion that we should wait to see the entire episode before drawing conclusions. That part was taken out was the breaking a forum rule?

GuardianAngel wrote:Just a reminder, we are all entitled to our opinions at any. TYIA
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:02 am

Everyone's opinion is always welcome, however we don't comment on what others should do. You can say you will wait to see the episode before drawing conclusions but for those who want to comment, sleuth or wait, it's their choice. Hope that clarifies it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:17 pm

I stumbled onto season 1 accidently when I was layed up after surgery. I ended up binge watching about half of it. I'm thinking I'd enjoy this whole thing more if I just went with the binge watching scenario. This is entirely too painful. It seems to move so slow. Painfully slow. Where are the big break throughs? Where is the romance? Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:22 pm

^ I binge watched all of Season 1 when I came across the premiere of Season 2 & then had to watch every S2 episode just to chat here with everyone laugh out loud As for this season I'm currently binge watching catch-up so far but watched all of last night's episode with friends (who I got hooked on the show laugh out loud) I hope there will be romance break through soon because so far only 1 couple seems to have it (Tres & Vanessa.)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 am

Tonight episode was good but have to rewatch again.  Visitors always knows when to come and interrupt your evening laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:19 pm

kimberlyg wrote:

-SNeil.  Sam went back to freaking out for a little bit of no reason.  But what I found most interesting about their segment is that they broke the "fourth wall" a little and discussed issues directly related to being on TV.  Sam was basically annoyed that Neil cursed more and was a little less PC when the cameras were off, and Neil was like, "my mom is going to watch this."  But eventually they worked it out to some extent.  

I wonder how much of this is Ashley's issue, too. She wouldn't discuss any of Dr. Logan's fishbowl questions on camera, and she seems to be more aware of the cameras (sneaking glances, even glaring at a producer during the previous episode when she needed to study and they stayed on filming her). I wish they would tell us more about what happens off-camera--does she basically ignore David or what?

This season seems more boring than others. Each episode is SO slow with hardly any meat, but the time seems to be going fast. We're already on day 20 of a six-week experiment?

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:25 pm

What the **** is wrong with Sam?  Who would want to live with a roommate after just been married 3 wks?  Why did they not look for another place instead of her going back to her stamping ground?

Well David your marriage just went down the drain.  Ashley telling you she is not attracted to you, must have been your worse dream coming through, you must be seeing yourself going to the buttom of the barrel but there is someone out there who will love you one day.  No matter what is going on in life bad or good you will find someone who will get you through and through just like you will do for them.  I wont watch their part anymore.  I am over Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:34 pm

It was painful to watch Sam and Neil. He needs to RUN. You cannot change stripes on a zebra.
Sam has been disrespectful to Neil since Day 1.
He needs to stop apologizing, grow a spine , and LEAVE SAM.
She is the worst woman that has ever been on this show. Her behavior is despicable.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:08 am

"the worst woman that has ever been on this show" - um... did you miss S2? Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Repeat is on, then the show should be next, should be interesting tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:44 pm

I can't believe Ashley and David are laughing!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864