SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 10 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by sunflower Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Favorite male lead : Charlie, Brad
Favorite female lead : Ashley, Jillian
Favorite male contestants: Arie, Brooks, Chris L, JP
Favorite female contestants: Chantal, Sadie, Ashley S
sunflower
sunflower

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:24 pm

I liked Charlie too. I thought he was so cute!!

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 Connell
topceleb

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Charlie too. I thought he was so cute!!

topceleb

I can't believe I forgot Charlie. One of my favourite seasons with my all time favourite first night...or rather, first morning. No wet driveway, no limos, no fancy dresses, just waking them up at 7am and giving them five minutes to come down to meet him. They had the little hourglass where everyone got to talk to him for about 2 minutes. I loved it. Funny I thought I was going to dislike his season because he was a wannabe actor riding on his brother's coattails, but he turned out to be one of the most genuine and had one of the longest relationships to come out of the franchise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:55 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Charlie too. I thought he was so cute!!

topceleb

I can't believe I forgot Charlie. One of my favourite seasons with my all time favourite first night...or rather, first morning. No wet driveway, no limos, no fancy dresses, just waking them up at 7am and giving them five minutes to come down to meet him. They had the little hourglass where everyone got to talk to him for about 2 minutes. I loved it. Funny I thought I was going to dislike his season because he was a wannabe actor riding on his brother's coattails, but he turned out to be one of the most genuine and had one of the longest relationships to come out of the franchise.

I so agree. I thought Charlie would be a mess and instead he took the process seriously and actually got to know his girls. I remember an early season recap at TWOP made fun of Sarah, that the wannabe actor would never pick the cute little nurse. I loved their relationship and wish Charlie had been able to overcome his demons. They were my favorite bachelor couple ever. IMO, they had more genuine, honest love than Molly and Jason or Sean and Cat.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:00 pm

SueSt wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Favorite male lead: Sean (obviously giggling) Ben H,. will probably be 2nd favorite
Favorite female lead: Kaitlyn & Andi (no surprise here either  giggling) Ashley Rosenbaum as well
Favorite male contestants: Shawn, Josh, Cupcake Chris, JP, Arie
Favorite female contestants: Catherine, Lindsay, Lesley Murphy, Renee (JuanPab) Kaitlyn, Andi, Whitney, Ashley Spivey, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, maybe even Ben H.'s spoiled F1  
Favorite Paradise male: Tanner
Favorite Paradise female: Jade
Most attractive male lead: Sean & Ben H.
Most attractive female lead: Andi & Kaitlyn
Most attractive male F1: Roberto, Shawn, Josh
Most attractive female F1: Catherine
Most attractive Paradise male: Jared
Most attractive Paradise female: Jade

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrie!  giggling
What about Jillian?? Loved her!
Also Meredith (and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIan!!!) giggling

I didn't watch any seasons before Jason except for Trista's. I do want to find Jillian's online though! oh & Deanna's just to see why everyone calls her Meanna/Andi 2.0... Only started watching Jason's because of a tv preview I saw and have been watching since. Eta: oops wait I skipped Jillan's for some reason laugh out loud

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 1f49c

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:06 pm

Jillian's was on YouTube this summer at least. Not the best quality however not horrible either. You can also purchase some seasons on iTunes but I'm not sure how far they go back.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:02 pm

The worst thing about Deanna was she let Jason get down on his knees and start delivering his proposal. Sorry, just no excuse. There must be money to sweeten the deal for the lead the longer they have the F2 ramble.

Same with Kaitlyn letting Nick show up and start speaking. NOT cool, particularly when she knew his history and how painful his breakup with SWSNBN was. At least that girl stopped Nick before the proposal.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:06 pm

SueSt wrote:The worst thing about Deanna was she let Jason get down on his knees and start delivering his proposal.  Sorry, just no excuse.  There must be money to sweeten the deal for the lead the longer they have the F2 ramble.  

Same with Kaitlyn letting Nick show up and start speaking.  NOT cool,  particularly when she knew his history and how painful his breakup with SWSNBN was.  At least that girl stopped Nick before the proposal.

Ashley was worse imo. She let Ben F go on for a while.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Favorite male lead: Sean (obviously giggling) Ben H,. will probably be 2nd favorite
Favorite female lead: Kaitlyn & Andi (no surprise here either  giggling) Ashley Rosenbaum as well
Favorite male contestants: Shawn, Josh, Cupcake Chris, JP, Arie
Favorite female contestants: Catherine, Lindsay, Lesley Murphy, Renee (JuanPab) Kaitlyn, Andi, Whitney, Ashley Spivey, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, maybe even Ben H.'s spoiled F1  
Favorite Paradise male: Tanner
Favorite Paradise female: Jade
Most attractive male lead: Sean & Ben H.
Most attractive female lead: Andi & Kaitlyn
Most attractive male F1: Roberto, Shawn, Josh
Most attractive female F1: Catherine
Most attractive Paradise male: Jared
Most attractive Paradise female: Jade

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrie!  giggling
What about Jillian?? Loved her!
Also Meredith (and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIan!!!) giggling

I didn't watch any seasons before Jason except for Trista's. I do want to find Jillian's online though! oh & Deanna's just to see why everyone calls her Meanna/Andi 2.0... Only started watching Jason's because of a tv preview I saw and have been watching since. Eta: oops wait I skipped Jillan's for some reason laugh out loud

Jillian is my fav Bette. She really seemed to like/love her F3 and IMO was respectful to them all.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:07 pm

albean99 wrote:
SueSt wrote:The worst thing about Deanna was she let Jason get down on his knees and start delivering his proposal.  Sorry, just no excuse.  There must be money to sweeten the deal for the lead the longer they have the F2 ramble.  

Same with Kaitlyn letting Nick show up and start speaking.  NOT cool,  particularly when she knew his history and how painful his breakup with SWSNBN was.  At least that girl stopped Nick before the proposal.

Ashley was worse imo. She let Ben F go on for a while.

How quickly I forget. giggling Thanks Albean. And of course, he was livid and did not walk away quietly.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:09 pm

In fairness Ashley let Ben propose, but in her case she looked pained by it while DeAnna was beaming. I personally prefer only one proposal, heck, I miss the question of if they would propose. I have grown to hate the fake proposals.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:13 pm

I remember Des & Chris proposal when she pulled Chris up as he was bending on one knee, so she could tell him her feelings & clear up all the Brooks stuff. Thought maybe he would walk away because he thought she was going to turn him down!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 1f49c

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23