SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 11 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Des and Chris are my favorite proposal ever. I loved Brooks, but Chris the poet was amazing and Des's honesty. I still expected them to fail, but she really did realize how lucky she was for Chris to love her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Usually I hate the proposals at the FRC but Chris' proposal to Des is an exception for me because for once I actually believed it and it didn't seem like he was just in the bubble to me. Most heartfelt, genuine proposal ever, at least IMO. Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy that season because I was annoyed at Des the whole time for dumping Chris at the end. I was glad to be pleasantly surprised. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:21 pm

You made me watch it again. The best proposal for me for both TB and T 'ette. Very real, no retakes, no faking it. Pure genuine honesty.

There are still just adorable as they were then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:46 pm

I couldn't get into Des's season, but watched the last two episodes because I wanted to see how Brooks was possibly going to return and proposal so quickly after so plainly telling her that he didn't feel the same. And, I agree -best proposal ever. By far. I honestly didn't think they were going to make it, same reason I didn't think Jason/Molly were going to make it; I just felt like the person knowing that they were the "second choice" would eventually become an issue. I'm glad i was wrong both times!

I also loved Jade/Tanner's proposal. Very simple, but so heartfelt - I loved the little details, like Tanner's tears or Jade specifically talking about their love, like how Tanner understood her and she's never felt that from a man or how their mornings together are her favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Jade and Tanner's proposal is one of my favorites too! I also like Des and Chris' proposal, especially now that I know they stay together. Additionally, I really liked Ali and Roberto's proposal. It was the first time only one contestant made it to the final rose ceremony and I thought his words were so sweet and heartfelt.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh my gosh that was so lovely. What sweeties! How long have they been married? Did they have a televised wedding? I loved that, thank you. I hope I can find her season to watch.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:25 pm

laugh out loud I totally tuned out most of Des's season, I do that when I can't get behind the f1 guy/girl (or foiled/spoiled f1). Such a sweet surprise ending, I hope we get one of those again soon.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:13 pm

From the US franchise, without a doubt my favorite couple are Des and Chris, especially post-show since I wasn't that invested in her season. They are just a beautiful couple!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:16 pm

rhondam wrote:Oh my gosh that was so lovely. What sweeties! How long have they been married? Did they have a televised wedding? I loved that, thank you. I hope I can find her season to watch.

They will be celebrating 1 yr anniversary in January.

Here's the link to Des's blog with wedding details.

Des

and their wedding thread.

Des Chris Wedding Thread

Thanks to bleuberry and others who kept the thread going with updates. It was so fun sleuthing since there were hardly any details of the actually wedding date. Sleuthers were able to pinpoint the day even though Chris tried to foil it and RS fell for it. Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 11 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:20 pm

rhondam wrote:Oh my gosh that was so lovely. What sweeties! How long have they been married? Did they have a televised wedding? I loved that, thank you. I hope I can find her season to watch.

They'll be married 1 year in January. Their wedding wasn't televised. They shared a short teaser of the ceremony:

Wedding Trailer Film | Chris + Desiree from Perryfield Films on Vimeo.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:23 pm

I thought Ali and Roberto were going to make it for sure. Were there any clues leading up to their break up?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 pm

What a gorgeous FRC, proposal, and wedding of Des and Chris. Brings tears to my eyes. Just lovely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23