SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 19 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:Sprite, I'll add a forth question, because I like Jillian too. 4. for me.. Jillian.

1. Which season was your favorite?
2. Which bachelorette(s) did you like the least?
3. Which 'ette (in your opinion) had the happiest ever after whether directly from the show or after?
4. Which bachelorette do you think you would most enjoy being friends with?

Fun!

1. Ali and Jillian tied - As a complete season - lead, guys, storylines, final couple etc.  For the final couple and love story on it's own Ashley's - it was all about Jash for me, my fav couples "journey" ever, but the rest of the season and guys were pretty bad, IMO. 2nd fav couple to watch fall in love goes to Kait and Shawn.

2. Andi, hands down, no contest. Only Ette I couldn't find something about to like or root for and almost couldn't get through the season.

3. Ashley, Des and Kaitlyn. Shout outs to Ali, Jillian and Emily for moving on from the show to find what they wanted and needed in their real lives. And of course Trista I forget sometimes but I loved her ending with Ryan way back when.

4. Jillian

Fav top guys: JP, Chris L., Brooks, Shawn B., Ed and Reid, Roberto, Arie, Marcus and for the preseason potential, then in season laughs, Ryan Bowers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun May 01, 2016 11:38 pm

Just wanted to add something to this discussion theme of past season, is seasons that I missed

The first bachelor - because I didn't live in NA when his season aired.
Firestone, Charlie Byron and the football player - found the girls really slutty and unrelatable.

Watched alll bachelor seasons aexcept very sporadically ( maybe 1or2 dates) , chris s. How did they ever make and more importantly if RS was to be believed, plan in advance to make that dud a lead I will never understand. His season showed how many girls went on the show and faked their way through just to be on TV. None of them would really end up being a farmers wife so kudos on their acting / faking abilities more than the usual seasons.
Ben Fs season I skipped most of it also because he was boring and annoying and his girls were just a catty bunch.
Missed most of Ben Hs because I was between homes and didn't have access to a TV so skipped.

The only Bette season I skipped as Jen Sheft because I skipped the Firestone season also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 02, 2016 12:15 am

I loved Kacie, Emily O, and Nikki from Ben F's season, nd. I'd be catty if I had to be around Courtney.  :yes: There was never a season where I didn't like at least a few of the women. Matt's season was my least favorite of the ones I watched. I liked Amanda but could barely make myself watch that season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2016 12:23 am

I loved Matt's season! There were so many LOL moments that season. Stacy putting her panties in Matt's pocket, that one chick who flashed her cleavage at him, Marshana's "walk off" rant at Chelsea and Amanda had the best exit ever when she called Matt a douchebag. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ben F's season blew. I remember how excited I was when he was announced as the Bachelor and then I totally regretted ever wanting that in the first place. I have no problem with him now though.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 12:35 am

^ this. Matt Grant's season was so entertaining for me. Great snark. Great. Loved how TPTB totally re-did Matt's teeth so he would look "the role" prior to filming.  
Loved the shake finger in the face. I wanted so badly for one of the women to bite the da*n thing off. 
Ahhh. now that was entertainment. Meep Meep Meep.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 02, 2016 12:45 am

I only liked Amanda and her meeps. Oops, forgot Holly. Didn't like Matt at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 02, 2016 12:49 am

Loved Matts season also. He was a very funny guy (I liove British humor ) and between him and Shane and her OTT antics made for a very funny season. Liked Noelle a lot and amanda meeps so it was a solid one for me.
In the complete minority but liked Travis stork a lot and enjoyed his season. It was my first on a message board too and that got me more hooked on this stupid franchise. I still feel bad that things have not worked out romantically for him.
Watched bob because he was a redo and was so funny on Tristas but he took the. Word kissing bandit to a new level and was not funny as a lead.
One season that had all america stand up and salute was Baldwins season. Now to me he was a class creeper, complete with the cleavage eye drop. Yuck.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 02, 2016 12:58 am

Tina 'fabulous' Panas from Firestone season. I watched the show because I found her interesting. Some might've called her a diva but she was such a character with her flair and style, I loved it.

I liked Andrew a lot and didn't care much for Jen.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2016 1:01 am

Travis Stork's season was the one with Sarah and Moana, right? I watched that one long after it had aired so I came into it already meh because of the setup F1. I didn't like Sarah at all. Moana was more my style even if she was crazy. LOL.

Besides Matt's season, my other two favorites seasons were Brad 2.0 and JPG. Brad 2.0 because I like Brad and his season lacked all the OTT drama we get now and JPG just because of the the LOLZ.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 02, 2016 1:05 am

I forgot about Tina Fabulous. Loved her. His season was entertaining. Also Trish from Jesse's season (I think). And who was the girl who said she was "too beautiful" in her departure ITM? She had long blonde hair, maybe Charlie's season? Aww, the good ole days! Now the drama is cruel and mean.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2016 2:18 am

When this show finishes they should just put out a boxed set with all the seasons. Then they could add a where are they now at the end of each to update us. I would totally be down with that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon May 02, 2016 11:04 am

Sprite wrote:When this show finishes they should just put out a boxed set with all the seasons. Then they could add a where are they now at the end of each to update us. I would totally be down with that!

Don't forget Madison the vampire in Brad's season. She was kinda sweet under the kooky.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23