SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:47 am

Sean's hormones must be out of whack too. Lol

Sean wants to start a Filipino brand of wines called FiliVino and have selections like FiliPinot Gris and Filzandel. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:48 am

Lol. He should leave the puns to the pro in the family.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:15 am

Hahaha

Is this guy ready to be a dad? ▫️Yes ▫️No by catherinegiudici

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:19 am

All the different scenarios of how he got to the point where this pic was taken are too funny.

His form could use some work though. Hugesmile

Sidenote: I'm gonna love all the mom, dad, baby, family references we will get from now on.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:23 am

They are probably so excited that they don't have to hold anything back now and can just share their happiness.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 am

You're so right, everyone is bursting with happiness. High clap
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:36 am

I'm still doing the happy dance myself! See?

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:39 am

Laughing at the comments about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on her picture. And common consensus is he is ready to be a dad and their kids will think he is hilarious. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:14 am

lipsis wrote:This is everything

A perfect day with my girls (and possibly a boy). by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
what a cute family and i spot a mini baby bump! heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:25 am

A little late, but bursting with joy!!!! Congrates to Sean and Catherine! So happy for them and us! Loved their instagram picture announcements. So precious! Sean looking at Cat with so much love. beatingheart
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:27 am

Hey ddsmom! Nice to see you.Dont worry about being late, we'll be partying for the next 6ish months.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:34 am

Re perfect day pic. The mother to be is beaming, but so is the Dad to be!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78