SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:45 am

I just think they are so relieved that the secret is finally out and they can normal giddy in love parents to be. Much like when they could finally be public after Bachelor filming (without the bun in the oven).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by blessed66 Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 am

Yes they are so much relieved and happy that now they can be their normal selves and just enjoy their pregnancy!! This is really a great time for them and I am very happy for them!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Baby blog Smiley

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 2h2 hours ago
Five Random Thoughts about Our Baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:27 pm

So my lovelies, I have created a non discussion Baby Lowe thread. We can use it to post updates about the baby. It's not intended for posting everything but more for selected baby-related articles, pictures etc to chronicle the birth. Very similar to the non discussion wedding thread. I think it will help those that may not visit every day but who might be interested in Catherine's pregnancy. For now, I will keep the discussion threads as is. Maybe somewhere down the line there will be a need for a baby discussion thread. We'll see.

As always, if you have any suggestions, lemme know.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Sounds like a good plan.

Loved his blog. I know I mentioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already yesterday. At least he recognizes how much of a softie he becomes around his girls. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Such a sweet blog of him . Sean is such a good and loving husband. His excitement about his wife being pregnant really melt my heart . They are so blessed to each other. Thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:40 pm

thumbsup lipsis! Thanks! I'm so happy and I feel that we're in this journey with them from what they share in their SM and from my so-called "happy place", our forum.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm anxious to see all of them with the baby. Sean with his big ol hands holding the wee one will be exquisite. Catherine and her softness will be so heartwarming and Lola and Ellie with their gentle protective souls will be so sweet. Can't wait.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Awww, I got misty eyed reading his blog!What amazing parents-to-be! That's what I'm looking forward too, lipsis. The "sisters" will be so cute with the baby. Maybe one of the clues too is Sean wrote a blog about the babies with dogs. Just thought about it."
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Aww

Thought this was an appropriate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These men have taught me how to chase after God's heart and how to be a loving father. My dad also taught me that Cowboy hats don't look good on us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:06 pm

lipsis wrote:Baby blog Smiley

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  2h2 hours ago
Five Random Thoughts about Our Baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

awwww :tissuebox

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Okay, am I the only one feeling weepy here?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78