SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:50 pm

I'm still amazed how many people haven't realized they are expecting. Clearly these people don't stalk their social media like we do. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Come on people, that's what social media is meant for. Stalk away!

And because she has given us a little clue, do you want to start putting in your guesses for due date and sex of the baby? Without giving me your guesses now, let me know what you think and how you want to do it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Personally I think we give it another month or so before guessing. We have at least their anniversary to chat about before then and maybe something Bachelor related if they attend that wedding or have update of some kind air.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Some women calculate 4 months as 16 weeks, if she's doing that then she'd be due first week of July. Exciting! Her wee bump is adorable.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Cat looks great! She might have a girl just by looking at her complexion. I have fair skin but when I was pregnant w/boy, my face turned 10 shades darker, and glowingly dewy w/girl.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:31 pm

She looks pretty much the same as when I met her/them and that was the early stages!! So cute.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Love her baby baby bump. Hello peanut Lowe handwave
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Awwwe, I think the baby was made in Hawaii, how romantic. Good job Sean and Catherine. :claphands

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:58 pm

A couple people on Twitter have talked about hearing SeanCat speak in church tomorrow. I think they did robo-calls and I know they did a short PSA for IG to join them for the Relationship Goals series. I'm not sure if they will actually be speaking. If you want to check it out, services are at 10:00 and 11:30 central time (you do the math) Here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Sean commented to someone on IG that they were just helping promote it but not speaking.

But everyone should listen anyway. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Great. Thanks Umngirl. That's kind of the impression I had but wanted to safe and not sorry. Good to know.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 pm

3 years later and she's still leaving me notes. Found this little guy tucked away in my Bible. Seriously, she's the best. (BB, heart, BG, Baby, 2XD) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78