SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:21 pm

They're not anything more than friends. Trust me on that. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:24 pm

GA, I have no idea where they were but I called it that for lack of a better word. They went to some place with an old store and a treehouse. She's been there before. Maybe someone from the area could tell you but it's really not a big deal IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Oh IC, thanks rhonda.

He can't be that bad if she's hanging around with Robert, could he??. It's not the first time they've been seen together and it doesn't appear they are shy about SC'ing themselves together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:33 pm

With Zack being in a relationship and Kiptyn having a baby, I think Becca has taken their place as his "go to" hangout partner from the franchise. From what I've seen on SM/read, he would hang out with Zack and/or Kiptyn on a regular basis, and he's been hanging out with Becca regularly only over the last 2 months or so.

Becca herself even posted on her Dayre account that they're just friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Kiptyn is having a baby? Whoa. When did that happen? I better scoot over to his thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Kiptyn is having a baby?  Whoa.  When did that happen?  I better scoot over to his thread.  

Already had a baby Koltyn (hope I got the spelling correct Smiley). He would be around 6 or 7 months now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Kiptyn is having a baby?  Whoa.  When did that happen?  I better scoot over to his thread.  

Already had a baby Koltyn (hope I got the spelling correct Smiley). He would be around 6 or 7 months now.

Whoops. Guess I have been living under a rock. giggling Thank for the info. Sorry to derail the topic. handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Could I possibly get Robert's snap name? Please and thank you.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Here you go, it's robertgraham24 .
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Well, people are dreaming about them. Hugesmile

Molly Nanney
‏@Molly2Jolly10
Just had a dream i met @beccatilley5 @kaitlynbristowe and @RobertGraham24 at a @Mike_Stud concert. And kaitlyn had the darkest spray tan!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 pm

"Kaitlyn had the darkest spray tan!" spitcoffee
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 pm

People can dream all they want, but it's not going to happen from what I gather. Also, keep in mind that whenever Becca and Robert have hung out, it has always been in a group with her other friends.

This isn't directed at anyone specifically on here (more so people in general), but why can't friends of the opposite sex hang out/interact on SM without some people speculating that they're more than friends? I just have never understood that.

Dez and Becca hung out/interacted on SM multiple times since Farmer's season ended, and there were a ton of people on SM who thought they were together. They're just really good friends. Some people thought she and Brooks might have been a thing when they interacted on Twitter.

Heck, there were people on SM who thought Becca and Taylor Lautner were dating because they hugged when they were hanging out during a snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan