SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:32 pm

I am confused, also and it will always be an enigma. No one will ever know the truth outside of Ben and TPTB.
I actually was in contact with her camp during that time and specific plans were made for a HTD and then dumped. Literally DUMPED. That was a true blindside.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:36 pm

mindless wrote:I still think he was gonna take Becca to F4 over Caila though, but changed last minute. Not sure if TPTB made him or not. Still confused by that conversation on the steps in Indiana.

Isn't it pretty rare for someone who got 2 1-on-1s to not even make it to HTDs? When has that happened before?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:38 pm

It's happened before a few times. Ryan B, Lesley, Emily O, to name a few.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think a lot of who was in F4 was probably producer driven rather than who Ben was into other than his F1 for sure.

ITA - and I also think the same is true of many seasons; I know of at least one show where the producers definitely changed what the lead wanted. Whether for drama between the final 2 or candidate placement for future leads the producers drive this more than the leads do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:41 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I still think he was gonna take Becca to F4 over Caila though, but changed last minute. Not sure if TPTB made him or not. Still confused by that conversation on the steps in Indiana.

Isn't it pretty rare for someone who got 2 1-on-1s to not even make it to HTDs? When has that happened before?
Nope it's not rare at all. I definitely think Becca was Ben's F4 although it's a moot point now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:54 pm

I would say that Ben had plenty of lust for the women based on what was shown. Whether he wanted them or not he was into the kisses. Ben is 26 and his experience is questionable but as a young man he's gonna get it and take it with this once in a lifetime adventure.

He's been all over the girls. Ep. 4 he seemed to enjoyed Lauren H kiss. Maybe he's trying to see where the physical chemistry is and then make decision with the emotional connection.

He liked Becca well enough imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan