SELECT CONTENT

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We just got back from Wildwood Crest/Cape May NJ. We have an annual vacation there for the past 25 yrs, at the same resort even the same suite of rooms. I feel like the movie "Same Time Next Year" there. So many lovely memories.

Ah Kasha, that was our family vacation spot all my growing up years. As a "grown up" I went with friends to Cape May. So many good memories of going "down the shore".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:21 pm

I think very few realize how beautiful the shore is in NJ. I have been on many beaches and this still rivals many and it's closer for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:08 am

Welcome back @albean99 hope you had a great trip!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 pm

A friend of ours is vacationing in Hawaii and sent me this pic from his whale watch. Rainbows and whales
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 3 85dc3910

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:03 pm

@Stone_Hedge that is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:13 pm

@Stone_Hedge What a great picture. We saw a ton of whales when we were there. The first was a mom and her baby that came right beside our boat. Unfortunately, we were supposed to be going snorkeling with the turtles, but due to bad weather had to change locations and I didn't have the camera ready for them. I got a lot others pictures, but nothing with a rainbow!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Sprite wrote:@Stone_Hedge What a great picture. We saw a ton of whales when we were there. The first was a mom and her baby that came right beside our boat. Unfortunately, we were supposed to be going snorkeling with the turtles, but due to bad weather had to change locations and I didn't have the camera ready for them. I got a lot others pictures, but nothing with a rainbow!

Speaking of bad weather, did you notice the sea? He said it was really rough that day. The boat captain gave them another whale watch trip so they’ll go again on Tuesday. If he gets some good shots I’ll post it.

Thank you @GuardianAngel for a place to share these. We were in NYC during the terroist attack on October 31 and very near the area. I have a pic of the police who swarmed the area while we were wondering what happened. Helicopters were hovering between the buildings. Nobody knew what happened and no Uber’s could get in so we didn’t know what happened until we got to Broadway and saw a tv in a window. That was scary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:02 pm

@Stone_Hedge Yes, I noticed the weather. It was like that for us as well. I guess it is good whale watching weather.

Since I am in this thread, my friend and I are going to England in September for a wedding. My cousin will be getting married in Windsor...I am hoping at the castle chapel! I have been in London previously, but this time we are planning to get out to travel a little farther afield. We were thinking of doing some hiking in Cornwall and we also want to go to Wales. We would love to stay at a Welsh castle. Has anyone been and do you have any suggestions?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:29 pm

@Sprite Sounds awesome! I love world travels ! I just wanted to share this pic from 10/31/17  shortly after the terroist attack where this guy rented a Home Depot truck and drove it right up the bike and pedestrian lanes near OneWTC. We were on the opposite side and saw police swarming in. It was surreal after we learned what happened and were glad we chose not to walk that way .Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 3 9bf48210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:31 pm

@Stone_Hedge So frightening. I can't even imagine.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 pm

A freebie whale watch did not disappoint for my friends visiting Hawaii
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 3 2f8ad910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 pm

WOW. Thanks. It's almost like you are really there!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

+16
2observe
veg_out
Astrobach
Norcalgal
Mommyof2