SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 am

mizzoufan wrote:Shawn doesn't look to happy

Agreed. Their answers were strange and he never really spoke. I wonder if they got into a fight right before taping. I am not betting on a wedding between those two ever.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CX7F08zUMAAPWEj
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
@kaitlynbristowe, @Shawn_Booth
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 am

I heard in the preview Ben saying "Im inlove with two women" while sobbing. That should be interesting. The unfolding that he keeps mentioning, is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
bluwavz wrote:So what was the major Bach Fam news supposed to be? Did I miss it?
Absolutely nothing lmao

Haha figures! Thanks! laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:03 am

There wasn't any unless Fleiss is referring to the segment where they will be sharing Bachelor alum news every week. Although I think there was much bigger news they could have addressed.

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 87b72b10 Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 86669110 Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:04 am

I agree Ben is exhausted.  If he tried to slip in a little time with F1, then he has had a crazy few days with the parade and a day of going cross country as well as at least 4 television appearances, three of them live where he has to be careful not to slip. I have a feeling why that is why he didn't even mention Lauren B, no chance to let anything out accidentally that way.

Not a Kaitlyn fan, but I did enjoy her telling Ben to stay off snapchat. Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

Oh and seeing Ben and Shawn side by side, I am thankful Kaitlyn chose Shawn and we got Ben.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:05 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CX7FNPzWAAAeOBX
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Lace has a long way to go to be like that one guy from @kaitlynbristowe's season's first episode. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 am

Maddy wrote:Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CX7F08zUMAAPWEj
@kaitlynbristowe, @Shawn_Booth

Thanks Maddy! I am glad they talked about how they skype with Ben. It was nice to put the rumors to rest that they are not friends. ;)

Ben looked very tired but who can blame him.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 am

bluwavz wrote:So what was the major Bach Fam news supposed to be? Did I miss it?

They announced the two engagements and that Whitney has a boyfriend.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:07 am

umngirl wrote:There wasn't any unless Fleiss is referring to the segment where they will be sharing Bachelor alum news every week. Although I think there was much bigger news they could have addressed.

Seriously! I was surprised they didn't mention SeanCat's baby news. A successful Bach couple expecting is much bigger news than contestants getting engaged. WTH?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:08 am

Which engagements did they mention?

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:08 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CX7XjjfUQAAoD2q
@Shawn_Booth, @benhiggi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214