SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:09 pm

The ABC Media site has new press release and photos up for next episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:14 pm

i just can't stop watching ben and lauren's talk...... they are both just too cute. He couldn't look at her when she was gushing on how handsome he was and to me that was adorable like he was shy about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:25 pm

BlackHalo wrote:The ABC Media site has new press release and photos up for next episode.
Link please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:26 pm

bachfan29 wrote:i just can't stop watching ben and lauren's talk...... they are both just too cute. He couldn't look at her when she was gushing on how handsome he was and to me that was adorable like he was shy about that.
Is the episode on on demand or iTunes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm surprised so many find Olivia so stunning. Even RS was saying she was in his top three looks-wise. She looked and seemed a bit on the masculine side to me. I liked her and Ben was clearly into her but she kind of intimidated me.
I found her to be harsh looking last night.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Just watched the episode, and I think I'm in the minority that I don't feel for Lauren at all. I do think her interaction with Ben is cute, but I have to see more of her to decide if she is as sweet as she appears to be, my gut tells me something is off with her, and I don't know what yet.

And I'm not impressed with the girls, most of them are too young and almost high school-ish, look like they come for a free vacation and to make out with a hot guy. The only girl I like so far is Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:The ABC Media site has new press release and photos up for next episode.
Link please.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2002-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm surprised so many find Olivia so stunning. Even RS was saying she was in his top three looks-wise. She looked and seemed a bit on the masculine side to me. I liked her and Ben was clearly into her but she kind of intimidated me.
Haha, I thought it was just me! I do see the young Cameron Diaz comparison everyone is making, but I didn't get the intimidatingly gorgeous vibe that I did with Jen, Amanda, and Joelle. I don't really see her as being masculine though, but just kind of "normal girl pretty". 

I'm not surprised RS thought she was gorgeous - he also thought that Ashley S and Emily O were some of the most beautiful women in this franchise, who I personally thought were "normal pretty". They all kind of look alike, so I think that's his type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I like Lauren B and Caila as well. 

I don't know if I'm feeling Olivia. If anyone came off as a "Britt" it was her.
I actually think in the preview, when both Olivia and Caila tell Ben they're inlove with him, I think it's so...fakish TBH. Just from that small little clip, just by the faces they made/the way they said it. JoJo was the only one that sounded/looked genuine to me when she said it.

I get a "not here for the right reasons" vibe from Caila and Olivia.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:i just can't stop watching ben and lauren's talk...... they are both just too cute. He couldn't look at her when she was gushing on how handsome he was and to me that was adorable like he was shy about that.
Is the episode on on demand or iTunes?

im not sure if it is on either of those but i watched it on hulu. that and i taped it last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:53 pm

I missed that segment last night  :tissuebox is there anywhere that I can watch it?   Praying  I don't have cable so I could not record it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 pm

I haven't been reading much in the spoiler threads, so wasn't sure who was who. I immediately thought Olivia looked like Cameron Diaz, thought Caila was very pretty, and didn't really see the fuss over Lauren B. Lauren is cute, and seems like one of the "normal" girls, but it's early, so we'll see. Wish he would have kept the chicken girl longer and got rid of Lace.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214