SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 am

theKeptGrits wrote:

snipped...

I did notice quite a few posts regarding Lauren being his possible final choice. My question on that is.... Isn't this the girl who loves living at the beach? Would she genuinely be willing to transplant from bikinis to mountain gear and the cold mountainous Colorado? Or is Ben being set up for heart break of being yet another unsuccessful bachelor.

....snipped

You never know. Trista moved for Ryan and Ben has said that he would be willing to relocate for the right woman, so I don't think that will be a problem if they are really serious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 am

DebutAlbum wrote:Again, I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone (different opinions make message board discussion great, right?). Granted, I am biased, but honestly (IMO), if y'all got to spend just 10 minutes with Becca y'all would see that she is a very beautiful (on the inside) and genuine person, and not someone who fakes emotions.
I love this post! I don't understand the Becca hate

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Des loved Cali and the beach but she didn't hesitate to move to a place where it rains/cold a lot for Chris. I am going to hope for the best for Ben.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CX7cyYGVAAEODeE
Jason Mesnick ‏@jason_mesnick
A little fun with the boys behind the scenes. #TheBachelor @benhiggi @SeanLowe09 @souleschris
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Benjamin Higgins Retweeted
Kim Osborne ‏@KimOsborne14
S/o to @benhiggi for having a @MudLOVEpottery bracelet like me
Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CX-Q43IUwAAM5j-
Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CX-Q43MUoAAr7uD
Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CX-Q43JUAAAGmMc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CX7LxwbUEAE_D9P
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
I'm backstage with @BenHiggi and we are ready for the premiere of Bachelor Live!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Thanks @KimOsborne14 for tweeting that!! I tried looking for that bracelet but didn't see anything at all that compared to it.

What a great story and a great charity. Cute bracelets too.

Now I wonder what Ben's bracelet says.

http://www.mudlove.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:30 pm

^^ Based on the color of the thread, it could be "Courage" or "Serve."

http://www.mudlove.com/collections/bands/classic?page=1

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Based on the color of the thread, it could be "Courage" or "Serve."  

*snipped

It looks like you can customize the color of the band, though. But yes, I'm curious too!
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:04 pm

We will have to look to see if his F1 is wearing any of those bracelets post show!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm guessing "Serve" which is a common Christian terminology, and, he does a lot of that.

ETA: I just went back to the site, they are based in Indiana.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm guessing "Serve" which is a common Christian terminology, and, he does a lot of that.

ETA: I just went back to the site, they are based in Indiana.

His hometown, I believe.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214