SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Yup, not far from Rex's. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @KimOsborne14 for tweeting that!! I tried looking for that bracelet but didn't see anything at all that compared to it.

What a great story and a great charity. Cute bracelets too.

Now I wonder what Ben's bracelet says.

http://www.mudlove.com/

Ben's bracelet says hope.
MudLove's twitter account posted about it.
Great charity and cause! yes

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Asdad10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 pm

I like those bracelets and like that you can pick any color band you want. I may get one of myself. Good idea for next Christmas for a few of my friends!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yup, not far from Rex's. Smiley

Ooh, maybe he took Lauren there after/before their date and got her one laugh out loud
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:51 pm

That's where I was going with that. Eye's peeled for a mudlove bracelet! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Another season of bracelet/ribbon watch laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8367-910 Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 I_got_13 Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 E5kqdm15 Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Again, I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone (different opinions make message board discussion great, right?). Granted, I am biased, but honestly (IMO), if y'all got to spend just 10 minutes with Becca y'all would see that she is a very beautiful (on the inside) and genuine person, and not someone who fakes emotions.
I will say that most people that know these contestants personally feel the same way you do about them. unfortunately, when they go on these show, they expose themselves to fans of the shows having opinions on them that are possibly far from the truth about them. Becca mostly gets favorable opinions here so she is kind of liked around here.

Last edited by lexforlife on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Bracelet/necklace-gate! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · Jan 4  
At last... It's Bachelor Monday! I promise this season is worth the wait.

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  · Jan 4  
We as a #Bachelornation have suffered many dry months but now Professor Higgins is back with 27 new Eliza Doolittles. #TheBachelor IS BACK

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · Jan 5  
Thank you, #BachelorNation for making Ben's premiere a big success!!!

Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_  · Jan 6  
Our People's Choice Award for favorite #Bachelor goes to Ben Higgins!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:29 pm

He goes from :perfect: to professor? I don't get the professor reference.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:32 pm

^^  From the musical, "My Fair Lady" ...Professor Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Speed reading, I missed Eliza Doolittle. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214