SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 pm

CH wrote in his blog that what usually stays in the Fantasy S doesn't this time... I believe he says good bye to Caila and she questions why he then slept with her or something...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Miyala wrote:CH wrote in his blog that what usually stays in the Fantasy S doesn't this time... I believe he says good bye to Caila and she questions why he then slept with her or something...

Its either that or why did you tell me you loved me. I would put $$ on either one of those. IMHO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Miyala wrote:CH wrote in his blog that what usually stays in the Fantasy S doesn't this time... I believe he says good bye to Caila and she questions why he then slept with her or something...

I don't think it's about their having sex. I think it's about Caila confessing love and being let go the next day and all that it includes . I'm still thinking it would be great to validate her by saying everything he did was because he loved her but wasn't in love with her like she is. That would put to rest one of the ILY's and stop they hype about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm sorry, but Ben is selling the company line too thick now. Did he expect he was going to date the F3 ladies forever? Goodbyes were expected until the F1, and he knew the timetable too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Sorry, Ben wrote that in his blog, not CH (about the fantasy suits).

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

I don't think it's about their having sex. I think it's about Caila confessing love and being let go the next day and all that it includes . I'm still thinking it would be great to validate her by saying everything he did was because he loved her but wasn't in love with her like she is. That would put to rest one of the ILY's and stop they hype about it.

Great point. This could totally be him letting her go before the RC...(casual tshirt), after his date with Lauren (same day). Kisses Lauren, leaves, and tells CH that he has to do something right away. The "I love you" could be to Caila (Sounds like a good-bye). Doesn't mean he doesn't tell Jojo that week, too. I just thought of something...what if the producers compelled him later (After filming) to record a vo "I told two women this week that I loved them," because if he didn't Lauren was going to be too obvious.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:52 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Great point. This could totally be him letting her go before the RC...(casual tshirt), after his date with Lauren (same day). Kisses Lauren, leaves, and tells CH that he has to do something right away. The "I love you" could be to Caila (Sounds like a good-bye). Doesn't mean he doesn't tell Jojo that week, too. I just thought of something...what if the producers compelled him later (After filming) to record a vo "I told two women this week that I loved them," because if he didn't Lauren was going to be too obvious.

I like this...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:53 pm

My 2 cents:

I agree. I think he told another woman he loved her in the FS and they havent (yet?) showed it, then the next day, green t-shirt, he realises what he did, ("ITM "I told 2 women this week I loved them") followed by the crying on the ground, then dumping F3 - who I guess is Caila and who he would have said ILU too... which would explain his blog about the break up being at a weird time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:00 pm

It's just been nagging at me that there was too much early hype about Ben saying two ILY's . Most would assume it's the F2's . Like saying he slept with all three , suggesting sex but could also just be literal . Only sleeping I mean, with the F3. Anyway, my point is it's all misleading the viewers too. If Caila went ballistic on him, he might feel the need to validate his actions with I did love you, and thus no emotion in that statement as we!ve seen. I truly cannot see him telling Jojo and Lauren he loves them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:05 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Looks like a post FD meltdown is coming per his latest blog post on People:

But with that, I knew I had three women left that I felt absolutely amazing about. But Fantasy Suites presented even more pressure than before, and I can tell you now I never expected this week to unfold the way that it did. I had to say a goodbye in a way I never thought I would, to a girl I wasn't sure I ever would say goodbye to … and she did not take it very well at all. I don't think neither she nor I anticipated that kind of emotion overflowing when goodbye happened so unexpectedly. They say what happens in the Fantasy Suites stays in the Fantasy Suites, but next week's episode definitely puts that to the test.

He says goodbye to Caila next week. Is that where the "honestly, I do love you" comment comes in, when he is saying goodbye in an untraditional setting- not at a rose ceremony? Is it CAILA he accidentally says ILY too, not JoJo, one week earlier than the initial previews lead us to believe? Caila had a decent HTD. I'm honestly having trouble seeing how JoJo goes from where she is now, to being the other woman Ben is "in love" with. I feel like for Ben, he's known for WEEKS, maybe a month+ it's Lauren. Did he "make the biggest mistake" and let ILY slip to CAILA, prompting him to let her go to save his relationship with Lauren?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:07 pm

sophienette wrote:My 2 cents:

I agree. I think he told another woman he loved her in the FS and they havent (yet?) showed it, then the next day, green t-shirt, he realises what he did, ("ITM "I told 2 women this week I loved them") followed by the crying on the ground, then dumping F3 - who I guess is Caila and who he would have said ILU too... which would explain his blog about the break up being at a weird time...

^^^^^Yes! ^^^^^^^^
And, in the end, we know he's only IN LOVE with one person. He would never imo have reason to tell Jojo and dishonor the feeling he has for Lauren in the end. Watch how he's let each girl go from Becca on. Probably even before. It's always about having stronger feelings for the others . With Jojo, it will be about having stronger feeling for another . There's a pattern he's using to determine who he lets go. This also answer why he says , this week I told two women .

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Will that fly with the casual viewing audience..keeping JoJo around..if Caila is indeed the second ILY? If he says it twice (in any capacity), wouldn't the producers want those 2 girls in the F2 to promote the suspense of who he is going to pick in the finale? As obvious as it is re: who Ben is likely picking, they still have two hours to fill and viewers to retain.

Unless the finale is filled with the fallout and clean up..kinda like on Ali's season when Frank bolted and then she sent Chris packing and had her FRC with Roberto.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej