SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Newto Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:46 pm

I've watched them all.  IMHO one of the best was Byron V. and Mary.  Although in the end they broke up, the love story and the proposal are #1 in my book.

ETA: Don't know why the #1 comes out in red; didn't put it in that way.....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I've watched them all.  IMHO one of the best was Byron V. and Mary.  Although in the end they broke up, the love story and the proposal are #1 in my book.

ETA:  Don't know why the #1 comes out in red; didn't put it in that way.....

They dated five years though I still call that pretty successful relationship. End was bad.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I've watched them all.  IMHO one of the best was Byron V. and Mary.  Although in the end they broke up, the love story and the proposal are #1 in my book.

ETA:  Don't know why the #1 comes out in red; didn't put it in that way.....
It comes out read because it reads as a hashtag.  Put that number symbol in front of anything and it will happen. #kashathediva

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 pm

...and if you click on it, you will see a list of everything that was tagged with that particular #

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:02 pm

My top 5 bachelor seasons are:
1. Andrew Firestone
2. Ben Higgins
3. Byron Velvick
4. Andy Baldwin
5. Jason Mesnick
meh on the rest that I watched

Did not watch: Ben Flajnik, JuanPablo, Chris Soules, Alex Michel

My top Bachelorette seasons:
1. Ashley Hebert
2. Meredith Phillips
3. Trista Rehn
4. Ali Fedotowsky
5. DeAnna Pappas
meh on the rest I watched

Did not watch: Kaitlyn Bristrowe, Desiree Hartsock, Andi Dorfman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:52 am

I can't believe that they ranked Aaron at #9 and Jessie Palmer at #4! Boring.

I get why Jason is #1...divorced single dad, the Mesnick, the switch, drama and ratings.

I would still put Sean #2 because it was a fun season and he is still the only bachelor to have married his F1. And of course, he had Tiarra.

Brad 1 would be #3 because of not picking anyone.

Charlie would be #4 because he switched everything up...meet and greet in their pj's at 7am with 5 minutes prep, dating in NY and relatively normal dates, not proposing but dating both while the show aired and then picking Sara.

Ben #5 just because of the ILY's made it interesting at the end, otherwise it was a pretty low key season for me without too much drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:36 pm

[quote="Columbia, MD"]I've watched them all.  IMHO one of the best was Byron V. and Mary.  Although in the end they broke up, the love story and the proposal are #1 in my book.

I'm so happy someone else here loved Byron's season with Mary! I loved his proposal - how he learned Spanish so her parents could understand him!
Although, at the final rose ceremony when I saw his reaction to Tanya in her sexy dress, I thought he might pass out from heat stroke before Mary arrived! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3806527698

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Byron's season is pretty low in my list because I never liked Mary and hated that she came back. I also wouldn't put Brad's first season in my top 5 because I felt like it was a waste of a season at the time. Ditto Jen Scheft although Jerry made it worthwhile. beatingheart

My Bachelor top 5: Ben 1, Andrew 2, Sean 3, Charlie 4, Jason 5. My least favorite season was Lorenzo. I didn't watch season 1 & 2.

My Bachelorette top 5: Meredith 1, Ali 2, Jillian 3, Des 4, Trista/DeAnna 5. My least favorite would be Jen because she was a train wreck and seemed to have a bf going into the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 am

PLo's season was so funny. The FD or LCD have forgotten--think it was FD,  with Sadie was scuba diving in a pool--in an effing swimming pool!! cantstoplcantstopl He took her to the Y!  (not really the Y, but it was in a pool). I loved seeing Europe.  Trevi fountain.  
Bachelor Rome and Bachelor Paris showed much more of the scenic places than they do now. 
I loved Brad 1.0 and enjoyed the Shayne show. 
Honestly, I do not enjoy it the last few years nearly as much as the earlier years. 
Jill's was a good season. I enjoyed Des. I enjoyed Jason's season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:31 am

The countries were the only thing I liked about Lorenzo's season, Kasha. I barely watched Matt's season. I liked the Meeps girl.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 am

I was thinking about it...for those of you who have watched most seasons - what would you say is the biggest contributing factor for these breakups post show?

Jef/Emily?
Ali/Roberto?
Whitney/Chris?
Byron/ Mary?
Brad/Emily?
Jake/Vienna?

Of course, the last duo was doomed from the start because of how immature they both are.

Ben also said in his people interview that on the day, he wondered if he should just ask Lauren to date instead of get engaged...he said that he wanted to leave with Lauren...wouldn't he be able to leave the experience with Lauren even if they dated?

Don't get me wrong, I want them to marry and think they are headed that way seriously, but it just struck me as an odd thing to say.

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:23 am

tennischick80 wrote:I was thinking about it...for those of you who have watched most seasons - what would you say is the biggest contributing factor for these breakups post show?

Jef/Emily?
Ali/Roberto?
Whitney/Chris?
Byron/ Mary?
Brad/Emily?
Jake/Vienna?

Of course, the last duo was doomed from the start because of how immature they both are.

Ben also said in his people interview that on the day, he wondered if he should just ask Lauren to date instead of get engaged...he said that he wanted to leave with Lauren...wouldn't he be able to leave the experience with Lauren even if they dated?

Don't get me wrong, I want them to marry and think they are headed that way seriously, but it just struck me as an odd thing to say.

This is strictly my own opinion, but with the exception of Mary/Byron I think they were all bubble romances and if they lasted any time at all(Ali/Roberto) it was because of the show or in spite of it and not because of true love.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej