SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Yes, it was. Laughing Waters. It was sleuthed in another thread a few weeks ago.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:

The magazine said that he said I love you for the first time to his F1 by the waterfall...that to me, is Jojo. I don't want it to be true. If it is, TPTB really did a number on me.

Thanks, tennischick80.  Certainly something to think about.

isn't laurens fd by the waterfall too?

But then he headed off for his final date with the eventual winner on a secluded beach called Laughing Waters. There, they embraced and made out, a witness tells Life & Style. “Ben looked like he was in love with both women,” another source says.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-drama-inside-proposal-90292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:02 pm

thanks thats what i thought!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Wonder if they'll feature the dates in this order or put Jojo's last again .

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Hmm the part in the magazine that says "“I have to be confident in my decision. I have to be confident," almost sounded like "I have to convince myself, I have to be certain". It sounded almost as though he was trying to convince himself he had made the right decision. I just hope upon seeing the F2 that feelings don't suddenly rush back and he'll second guess himself.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-drama-inside-proposal-90292
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Second guess ATFR? I doubt it. He seemed very happy in the recent interviews. No doubt it was hard at the beginning . If he was that conflicted. Yes, he needs to be confident he made the right choice and by all recent accounts , he did. His words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:17 pm

aviej wrote:Hmm the part in the magazine that says "“I have to be confident in my decision. I have to be confident," almost sounded like "I have to convince myself, I have to be certain". It sounded almost as though he was trying to convince himself he had made the right decision. I just hope upon seeing the F2 that feelings don't suddenly rush back and he'll second guess himself.

Sounds like Ben is trying to convince himself he made the right decision.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
aviej wrote:Hmm the part in the magazine that says "“I have to be confident in my decision. I have to be confident," almost sounded like "I have to convince myself, I have to be certain". It sounded almost as though he was trying to convince himself he had made the right decision. I just hope upon seeing the F2 that feelings don't suddenly rush back and he'll second guess himself.

Yep and recent interviews shows he did . Good for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 pm

he sounds like he happy in recent interviews so I'm sure he knows he made the right decision.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

giggling

cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by anggilestari Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:10 pm

i think Jojo was going home.

i don't know this is a clue or not.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 005428

**Edited switched with sophie's s/cap from the No Discussion Thread**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No source. S/cap switched with one from No Discussion thread)
anggilestari
anggilestari

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra