SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks jc

julychild wrote:

I got these lines and tried to take a guess on who said what:

Can I walk you out?- Ben
You're here for the wrong reasons- Some girl to Olivia
I'm the luckiest guy in the world- Ben
I love you- Ben and some girls
Can I steal you for a second?- Some girl
My wife is in this room- Ben
You are going on the two on one- CH
I feel confident in what we have- Ben
I told myself I wasn't going to cry- Ben?
You look beautiful- Beeeenn
You're cray cray- Some girl
I can't look you in the eyes and tell you that I love you- ?!?!
This isn't going to be easy-Ben
I didn't think this was going to be so hard- Ben
You get the first impression rose- Ben
My heart is pounding out of my chest- Lauren?
I'm falling in love with two different people- Ben
You've had too much to drink- Some girl to another
I "like" you a lot- ?!?!
I can't do this- Ben
I'm ready to be with you for the rest of my life- Some girl
Say your final goodbyes- CH
I can see having a family with you- Some girl/Ben
I need time with you- ?!?!
You're amazing- Ben
What we have is real- Ben
We have a real connection- Some girl
You deserve to find love- Ben or some girl he sends home

I can't look you in the eyes and tell you that I love you- ?!?! - Speaking of Brad Womack, didn't he say that to DeAnna? (Pretty sad that I remember that)

I "like" you a lot- ?!?! - First thought, of course JPG. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Apologies if this has been posted already, just came across it.

ON With Mario Lopez @onwithmario
New 'Bachelor' @benhiggi stopped by yesterday to talk about his Journey on the new season!
http://www.onwithmario.com/media/podcast-interviews-interviews/ben-higgins-26629543/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:06 pm

I am watching Nick and Brooks on Afterbuzz now. My heart be still, 2 of my all time favorites. If Reid was there, I may die!!
I must say.....Brooks is still so gorgeous! awwww

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Um, Why Is Ben Higgins Sniffing the Ladies in This Bachelor Sneak Peek From the Weirdest Group Date Ever?!

http://www.eonline.com/news/729514/um-why-is-ben-higgins-sniffing-the-ladies-in-this-bachelor-sneak-peek-from-the-weirdest-group-date-ever

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: Um, Why Is Ben Higgins Sniffing the Ladies in This Bachelor Sneak Peek From the Weirdest Group Date Ever?!

http://www.eonline.com/news/729514/um-why-is-ben-higgins-sniffing-the-ladies-in-this-bachelor-sneak-peek-from-the-weirdest-group-date-ever

Ha! This is great!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:23 pm

The bachelor abc Twitter said Ben will be on bachelor live on Monday. I thought he was only coming back the last week..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:38 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/bachelor-sneak-peek-school-is-in-session/

This is cute. The girls started taking a liking to Ben on the sex ed date.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:02 am

Ben really stood out on that Sex-ed date.
That's when I really liked him most on K's season.
Ben was a class act on that GD. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:30 am

Oh gosh.. that smell date.. omg that's so embarrassing for that one girl! He should have been nice and at least fake it!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Sharleen Joynt's episode 1 recap & her Flare recap where she predicts her top 4. Sharleen picks up so many tidbits, like catching Elan in the background footage in epi 1.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-one/
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:30 pm

I always feel so stupid because I never catch on to the pick ups, even though they seem so obvious when Sharleen puts them side to side. 

I did like Lauren B's "oh gosh"; I had missed it when I saw the episode. I also loved how she picked up on Chris taking in Sean's advice and nodding! Oh, Chris. 

I'm so surprised she liked Amber's dress - I know Sharleen loves a backless dress, but it just wasn't doing anything for me. I also love how Sharleen loved Jubilee's dress whereas Possessonista hated it so much she (jokingly...I think) said she blocked someone who asked her where to find it. I liked it! I didn't realize it was so polarizing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:38 pm

I love Sharlene's blog and how she "helps" us watch the show.

I did notice some of Ben's pickups (I think at least one had to do with Lauren)- his hair was longer (thankfully that haircut from night 1 grew out and they didn't make him recut it to do the pick ups).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55