SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:35 pm

jcrbil wrote:I love Sharlene's blog and how she "helps" us watch the show.

I did notice some of Ben's pickups (I think at least one had to do with Lauren)- his hair was longer (thankfully that haircut from night 1 grew out and they didn't make him recut it to do the pick ups).

I was wondering if some of Ben's pickups came from a pre-filming interview. Just by some of his comments (answers) it seemed to me as if it was right after he was announced Bach or after deciding to be Bach and was being interviewed.

I watch the show looking for pickups and other edits and I did catch Elan in the background talking to Jessica. This is the fun part for me about watching, trying to figure out what is the most logical and likely way something really did happen. ie I'm pretty sure Leah wasn't punched in the face but was likely hit with that stick by a girl while they were wacking at that pinãta that they showed in the previews. Jmo
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:51 pm

rhondam wrote:

I did notice some of Ben's pickups (I think at least one had to do with Lauren)- his hair was longer (thankfully that haircut from night 1 grew out and they didn't make him recut it to do the pick ups).

I was wondering if some of Ben's pickups came from a pre-filming interview. Just by some of his comments (answers) it seemed to me as if it was right after he was announced Bach or after deciding to be Bach and was being interviewed.

I watch the show looking for pickups and other edits and I did catch Elan in the background talking to Jessica. This is the fun part for me about watching, trying to figure out what is the most logical and likely way something really did happen. ie I'm pretty sure Leah wasn't punched in the face but was likely hit with that stick by a girl while they were wacking at that pinãta that they showed in the previews. Jmo
I'm pretty sure the pickups were after filming because he obviously wouldn't know any of the girls prior to filming (when he said Lauren B took his breath away, etc.)

Apparently Leah was just faking, and it was makeup.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:01 pm

^^ Sure looks like makeup to me.... there is just the color- no puffiness or any sign of real injury.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Is ABC having an event tonight?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:57 pm

The annual winter TCA event for ABC is tonight.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I'm pretty sure the pickups were after filming because he obviously wouldn't know any of the girls prior to filming (when he said Lauren B took his breath away, etc.)

Apparently Leah was just faking, and it was makeup.

Yes just some ITMs I said, where his hair is longer as in pre haircut and he is speaking in general terms talking about no one specific. I agree that some are post filming as well.

Good point about the fact that there was no swelling on Leah's eye. It's pretty weird to me to go to the trouble of putting black eye looking makeup on and then accusing someone of something they didn't do. At least I don't understand it in the slightest. I am curious what that is about.

I was going through the all the previews and promos and Jubilee is shown in quite a few different outfits. More than any other that I could tell although I didn't count them up. When does she go home again?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:22 pm

There are also a lot of Golden Globes parties this weekend.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:15 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

Some sneak peeks at episode 2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:27 pm

This date is so weird! That scene with Olivia/Ben rubbing each others' faces while being tested and everyone watching them just reminds me of Masters of Sex. 

And, I love Jubilee - "I'm not going to murder lace...but she might disappear".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:30 pm

Haha. Love it! Jubilee should be next Bette!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

Some sneak peeks at episode 2.
Were the other girls supposed to be watching the interactions between Ben and 'whoever was up to see their pulse with him'?

Olivia looks so much better without the dark heavy makeup.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:34 pm

At the ABC thing

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 3 CYUZSZ4UsAAQZWe

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55