SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:48 pm

A regular hot book runs from $9.99 up. Chris Manson's book is basically a give a way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Looks like Olivia loses her mind again tonight and Jubilee is very talented! Lauren B gets a cute reaction from Ben H too!

But leave it to Olivia, one of this season's most-talked-about contestants, to steal the spotlight for her off-stage antics. "I'm not concerned about standing out at all today," she says in a talking head. in E! News' exclusive sneak peek at the date above. "Being able to shine I don't think has ever been a problem for me in this process."

http://www.eonline.com/news/733840/which-lady-on-the-bachelor-is-wearing-a-chicken-suit-in-order-to-impress-ben-higgins
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:20 pm

I was watching Ellen and Ben is going to be on tommorow
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Olivia is so pathetic she is a comic relief!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:22 pm

I find Olivia boring rather than comic relief.
I will be relieved when she's gone. cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:A regular hot book runs from $9.99 up. Chris Manson's book is basically a give a way.

Has anyone read it? Is it worth the $1.99 for me to try???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Oliver is so obnoxious I think she's losing touch with the (bubble) reality. When I listen to her, I just burst out laughing because she seems so clueless. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:38 pm

timfan wrote:I was watching Ellen and Ben is going to be on tommorow
This should be fun! Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Sharleen Joynt ‏@sharleenjoynt 37m37 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
My #TheBachelor Ep.3 Recap: @LaurenBushnell3 flies to the top, #truth w/ @JoelleFletcher, @JubileeSharpe1 sticks out:http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20

She spoke to Olivia about "cankles" convo and quotes Olivia

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Have no clue where to put this....but CH's novel is $1.99 on Amazon for a Kindle...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LZXBLB8/?tag=afbmc-20

Mods, please move if you need to!

Not very familiar with Kindle pricing, but this makes me think he hasn't sold too many copies to date.
I was curious about the Kindle pricing for the other Bachelor books, so here goes... 

Melissa Rycroft  -      $16.99
Trista Sutter      -      $10.99
Courtney Robertson - $  9.88
Sean Lowe -             $  8.99

Poor old Chris Harrison! I wonder what the Kindle price point will be for MeAndI's trash book? Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:24 am

Again, this is probably somewhere here, I just didn't see it. Mods, feel free to remove it.
Reality Steve has to put his dog Maddie to sleep today. His column today is a tribute to Maddie. I blubbered all the way through it. I feel really bad for him, he loves that dog so much. It's one of the hardest things to do.

The tribute is on his website.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:53 am

Sharleen's Flare recap on epi 4:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelor-episode-4-2/
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55