SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Idlemess wrote:One woman ignites the cocktail party with her major meltdown when her time with the Bachelor doesn’t go as she planned. WHO? Let's guess LACE

Meanwhile, other bachelorettes are upset when one self-assured woman steals Ben away – even though she already has a rose. OLIVIA? I say OLIVIA

Two other ladies are head-over-heels with Ben when he makes some thoughtful gestures that might indicate a growing romantic connection. WHO? Maybe LEAH and... JUBILEE?

The rose ceremony is a game changer, as Ben is totally taken aback by one bachelorette’s shocking behavior. LAUREN BARR DOESN'T ACCEPT A ROSE LB decided to leave

I would say Leah and Lauren H B who didnt get a date either this week

Last edited by sophienette on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WRONG LAUREN!)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:56 pm

sophienette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:One woman ignites the cocktail party with her major meltdown when her time with the Bachelor doesn’t go as she planned. WHO? Let's guess LACE

Meanwhile, other bachelorettes are upset when one self-assured woman steals Ben away – even though she already has a rose. OLIVIA? I say OLIVIA

Two other ladies are head-over-heels with Ben when he makes some thoughtful gestures that might indicate a growing romantic connection. WHO? Maybe LEAH and... JUBILEE?

The rose ceremony is a game changer, as Ben is totally taken aback by one bachelorette’s shocking behavior. LAUREN BARR DOESN'T ACCEPT A ROSE LB decided to leave

I would say Leah and Lauren H who didnt get a date either this week
Lauren H DID get a date. She was on the high school group date. I don't think its Leah, because she's probably gonna be a minor character in terms of having any romantic connection with Ben. I mean, c'mon, she doesn't get a date and when she complains about it... he sends her home. I think the two girls are Lauren B and possibly Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 pm

according to reality steve lauren b didn't get a date this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:26 pm

bachfan29 wrote:according to reality steve lauren b didn't get a date this week.

Sorry I meant Lauren B!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:16 pm

My preview with some of the videos and pics Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/01/10/bachelor-ben-season-20-episode-2-preview-tub-lab/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Olivia comes off pretty rude in some of the comments she makes in the preview video for this "smell" date. She is reminding me of how Courtney was, way more than Britt. Britt was never intentionally mean to the other girls IMO. Olivia seemed like she would be nice when I saw her pics pre-season, but not so much now. You can only edit so much.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Duke702 wrote:Olivia comes off pretty rude in some of the comments she makes in the preview video for this "smell" date. She is reminding me of how Courtney was, way more than Britt. Britt was never intentionally mean to the other girls IMO. Olivia seemed like she would be nice when I saw her pics pre-season, but not so much now. You can only edit so much.
I agree  IA with your comparison of Olivia to Courtney - don't know if the first impression rose gave her a big head or what but she doesn't seem like a very nice person in some of the remarks she made.  I think she may be there for other reasons than to fall in love with Ben.  Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Two other ladies are head-over-heels with Ben when he makes some thoughtful gestures that might indicate a growing romantic connection.

Do you think that could be Lauren B, being she didn't get a date?? I hope we see some 1:1 time together tonight. Don't they usually always show the F1 each episode with the lead??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:03 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 CYYybI_W8AAg82M
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Double the bubbles, double the fun! #TheBachelor is back at 8|7c on ABC.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi everyone The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f600

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:53 pm

handwave mizzoufan

:perfect: time in 7 minutes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:57 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 FkE6oqp-?format=jpg&name=640x360
https://twitter.com/ABC_Publicity
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma