SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:00 am

Sprite wrote:^^^ Is it just me or can I actually see the fillers in her cheeks?

I can see something laugh out loud I hate how she has made a living off her kids.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 am

I can totally see CS and Chris Jenner together!!  She likes a younger man and he looks way older than he is plus they both love the fame game. laugh out loud laugh out loud  
They can have a whole new show...The Kardashians Go Farming. 🐷 laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:27 am

Getting to this episode..

Group date 1 = meh. Jojo is cute though. I think I like her. Lace is crazy.

Caila's date.. first off, this girl is gorgeous. Her smile is so pleasant laugh out loud. It's a little weird she's one of those girls who talk about "fate" .. a little cheesy. At least she is articulate (so far).

The 2nd group date.. the twins ITM's give me life. Welcome to Paradise. I dont think I like any of the girls on this date. I feel so entirely bad for Sam.. who the hell tells her that she's got the lowest score. It might be BS but that is embarrassing in front of the other girls.

Olivia is already annoying.. her mouth is just so large and kind obnoxious if she can't help it.

Amanda kinda has an annoying voice too..

Cocktail party.. LMAO lace & olivia's conversation. wish there was some girl on girl fight.

Gah its so hard to NOT love Lauren B though. You can tell Ben was for sure thinking of her. It's weird though that they don't hide these comments he makes from the viewers. I think what draws Ben to her is that she isn't expecting this great big love unlike the other girls. I can tell she's a confident lady and comfortable with who she is. It doesn't even seem like she needs validation.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tip Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:01 pm

california90 wrote:Getting to this episode.. Gah its so hard to NOT love Lauren B though. You can tell Ben was for sure thinking of her. It's weird though that they don't hide these comments he makes from the viewers. I think what draws Ben to her is that she isn't expecting this great big love unlike the other girls. I can tell she's a confident lady and comfortable with who she is. It doesn't even seem like she needs validation.

So... I'm out of my lurking phase and having caught up on the previous episodes and rather unspoiled over Reality Steve's "inside information" - I'm writing to add a confirmation to your observation.  I am reminded of Andy Baldwin and Tessa Horst season.  She was the object of his affection and he 'chased her'.  While Tessa was rather unsure of his advances and likely not as confident in her own shoes as it would seem Lauren B is, I do know she was as flattered as Lauren to be pursued - as most women are.  Additionally, Tessa caught Andy's eye out of the limo and never lost it.  (This, being a comment Ben made in an ITM.)

Since editing story lines tend to be a wash/rinse/repeat sort of affair .... I would not be surprised if we see a Bevin emerge, or perhaps 2 Bevin-type individuals.  There is much to admire and enjoy in a number of women - and it does seem as if Ben was given a rather extraordinary group of top 10 women.  Andy enjoyed Bevin and his time with her.  In some ways, she was like crack to him, but Tessa always seemed to "light Andy up" - much like what I am seeing in Ben when he is with Lauren B.

The "filler" girls and "wall-paper" girls are really easy to pick out this season - but, all things considered, if he feel weak at the knees for a pretty girl, he'd be on his knees a lot this season.

Last edited by Tiger Tip on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 pm

welcomebanner Tiger Tip! Good first post Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 · Jan 12
#TheBachelor ratings win the night for broadcast TV and are up over a year ago! Thanks #Bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma