SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:29 am

mindless wrote:It was around 2 mins into the show last night, when he was pulling on his trousers. giggling

I wonder how I can go back and review his "package" without my DH knowing I'm reviewing his "package"? It's so unlike me to go looking for these things. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:41 am

I do feel a lot better about Janner than I ever did about Marcus and Lacy, so hopefully rushing it won't be their downfall. I just hope the wedding won't be a total mockery.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:52 am

I was wondering if it be a Valentine wedding

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Ok, Ben just got my attention. I just joined the chorus-He might be actually be 1 of the best leads this show has produced, is like he actually is in this for Love first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:44 pm

lexforlife wrote:Ok, Ben just got my attention. I  just joined the chorus-He might be actually be 1 of the best leads this show has produced,  is like he actually is in this for Love first.

I agree Ben seems to be the best liked bachelor by far, so far. Just hope he remains so. Usually I start out liking the lead then towards the end can't stand them, Seeing Chris Soules last night on the after makes Ben look even better by comparison. Maybe that is ABC strategy!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
rhondam wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:CS still can't put a sentence together.

Omgosh there were a few thoughts that he managed to get across but oh man that guy does have trouble! I'm surprised he hasn't taken Dale Carnegie training or joined Toastmasters or something.  hmmm

I rewound when Becca was brought up and watched him closely and I think he still has some unresolved feelings for her. I also did the same when Jade was on and he didn't have the same pensive look on his face. That is nteresting to me. And when Kris (or was it CH) said that everyone was getting married and having babies (paraphrasing), he said jealous. :Nod: I don't dislike the guy at all (but did dislike his hair) and I hope he can find true love too someday. I cannot help but feel a little sorry for him.
I felt for whatever reason production driven or family preferences Chris S choose who he was made tp. I feel like Becca was his choice and still might be.

mindless wrote:
rhondam wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:CS still can't put a sentence together.

Omgosh there were a few thoughts that he managed to get across but oh man that guy does have trouble! I'm surprised he hasn't taken Dale Carnegie training or joined Toastmasters or something.  hmmm

I rewound when Becca was brought up and watched him closely and I think he still has some unresolved feelings for her.
I also did the same when Jade was on and he didn't have the same pensive look on his face. That is nteresting to me. And when Kris (or was it CH) said that everyone was getting married and having babies (paraphrasing), he said jealous. :Nod: I don't dislike the guy at all (but did dislike his hair) and I hope he can find true love too someday. I cannot help but feel a little sorry for him.

I noticed that too. He also said something about them having been in a serious relationship, or so he thought. I don't see how anyone could still think Chris was acting with Becca. I can't feel sorry for him though. Becca may not have fallen in love with him on the show, but he's still the one who rejected her, not the other way around. He had his chance and he missed it, because he was too much of a chicken to go against everyone else's wishes/orders. Oh well.

I also thought he'd regret letting Jade go considering she's now happily settling down with a nice guy from the Midwest, but he looked genuinely happy for her, so I guess he's over it.

Chris S could have had a relationship with Becca, instead he chose to follow the formula and get to do DWTS. I don't know that he and Becca would have lasted, but if he really wanted Becca he should have taken the chance on making TPTB unhappy. It actually could have played out as a great story, follow them to see if Becca falls and if they last.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I rewound when Becca was brought up and watched him closely and I think he still has some unresolved feelings for her. I also did the same when Jade was on and he didn't have the same pensive look on his face. That is nteresting to me. And when Kris (or was it CH) said that everyone was getting married and having babies (paraphrasing), he said jealous. :Nod: I don't dislike the guy at all (but did dislike his hair) and I hope he can find true love too someday. I cannot help but feel a little sorry for him.
I felt for whatever reason production driven or family preferences Chris S choose who he was made tp. I feel like Becca was his choice and still might be.

mindless wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I rewound when Becca was brought up and watched him closely and I think he still has some unresolved feelings for her.
I also did the same when Jade was on and he didn't have the same pensive look on his face. That is nteresting to me. And when Kris (or was it CH) said that everyone was getting married and having babies (paraphrasing), he said jealous. :Nod: I don't dislike the guy at all (but did dislike his hair) and I hope he can find true love too someday. I cannot help but feel a little sorry for him.

I noticed that too. He also said something about them having been in a serious relationship, or so he thought. I don't see how anyone could still think Chris was acting with Becca. I can't feel sorry for him though. Becca may not have fallen in love with him on the show, but he's still the one who rejected her, not the other way around. He had his chance and he missed it, because he was too much of a chicken to go against everyone else's wishes/orders. Oh well.

I also thought he'd regret letting Jade go considering she's now happily settling down with a nice guy from the Midwest, but he looked genuinely happy for her, so I guess he's over it.

Chris S could have had a relationship with Becca, instead he chose to follow the formula and get to do DWTS. I don't know that he and Becca would have lasted, but if he really wanted Becca he should have taken the chance on making TPTB unhappy. It actually could have played out as a great story, follow them to see if Becca falls and if they last.

I just think it wasn't ever going to happen with Becca. She was NEVER moving to Iowa and she was never that into Chris. At the end of Chris' season I think he wanted DWTS more than anything else and Whitney was his ticket. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 pm

My thoughts after the show:
1. Caila grew on me a little. She definitely seems like a nice, sweet girl. I still think she does seem super young. Also, she didn't explain the story in the same way as she did in her intro. She didn't tell Ben how recently she broke up with her ex, and that seeing Ben on TV was what resulted in the breakup. Ben prob would have had thoughts about that.
2. Ben seems to really like JoJo, but could be just physical and that she seems like a fun girl. Didn't see quite the urgency that he had with Lauren B. I like her, and would be cool with her as the bachelorette. I just hope she doesn't flaunt the fake boobs.
3. I don't really see what he sees in Olivia. Yea she's really pretty, but everything else about her doesn't seem that great. Her personality, even with Ben she doesn't seem nice or funny or anything attractive at all. She's def Courtney 2.0 for sure. Britt never walked around bragging or saying bad things about girls, Courtney did
4. Becca is definitely fading into the background so far. I definitely thought he hinted about how he advised her not to come. He said "I was really surprised to see you here".
I think he likes Becca and thinks she's a nice person...but don't see any connection.
5. In general he does seem to only have connections with a few girls. I think this is mostly just because 25-30 is too many girls to begin with. He kind of just focuses on the few he likes and goes through the motions with the rest.
6. I really like Amanda a lot. She seems super real and sweet. I just think that Ben wasn't going to be with someone who had kids, even if he said it didn't bother him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Any online links to watch last night's episode?

Much thanks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Amanda's voice is almost the same as Emily's, it's so annoying and what about all the crying ugh i hope she's not the bachelorette. She's not fun at all.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Amanda's voice reminds me more of Whitney which was totally annoying to me to the point I did not want to watch any segments she was in and plus her annoying voice she just seemed so desperate to me and at least Amanda does not seem desperate.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:13 pm

I do agree the voice and crying is too much. For some reason, the crying doesn't annoy me as much as it did with Julia. I guess becuase I don't feel like she's playing the victim/martyr yet. It just seems like she really is an emotional and overly-sensitive person, but it doesn't seem phony like it did with Julia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma