SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by california90 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bostonugirl92 wrote:I don't get how all of a sudden Caila and her family are so Filipino-identified. IMO it's all just show for the Bach. Nowhere in her sm accounts does she identify herself as Filipino. I've looked through all her current Instagram photos and maybe three have anything to do with her heritage. Several photos of her in Vietnamese clothing.  Of all the travel photos she's posted - Alaska, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Hawaii and many more NONE are taken in the Philippines. Her family owns homes in Florida and Switzerland, and formerly in Hawaii, but no mention of a home in the Philippines. IMO she and her family only talked about it because of the Bachelor, possibly because of prodding by tptb. I'd love to know when the last time was she even traveled to her beloved Philippines.

It is possibly very correct that TPTB scripted that storyline for her HTD. Just as JoJo's, Amanda and Lauren's were. That doesn't mean any of the women are villains, fake etc. The women follow their storyline.
JMOAA, I don't advertise my "heritage" on my sm pages. It's part of who I am period. It does not have to be announced or displayed any more than my brown eyes.  It's there, period.
I have traveled many places in life and have never been to my "homeland" and at currently have no desire to do so. Maybe it will happen one day, most likely not.

AMEN. It's up to her whether she wants to publicize it or not.

Through sleuthing, she was part of an Asian cultural club in college, so it sounds like she identifies herself as Filipino, but also express interests other cultures as well.

california90

Back to top Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:26 pm

The way she flipped the switch from "I'm afraid I can't fall in love" to telling her mom she loves him , I cringed, didn't believe her at all....her mom didn't seem to either, just playing along. The way she calls her parents "Mommy" and "Daddy" still is annoying , and makes her seem like a spoiled teenager. And her bizarre "crying" where she breaks into these high pitched squeals, it's so odd, but I didn't see any tears so I'm not sure the crying was real. Such strange crying, a whole season of that would be atrocious.

Also, do we think he sleeps with her and then lets her go? I hope not, I know it's happened before. But I would hope if he's not really feeling it with her as much that he wouldn't.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Just my observation, but in certain cultures parents are called mommy and daddy all their adult lives. No big deal.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:45 pm

I enjoyed watching Caila's HTD and meeting her family and it appears Ben did too.  Her parents genuinely love her and you can't ask for anything more dear.  I totally respect their Filipino culture and any reference to it as that is part of who Caila is.  As much as I like her, I hope she doesn't return to this show and moves on to bigger and better experiences  -  Caila would know how to live in the moment and enjoy them.    #TeamCaila.    JMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Just wanted to say that I loved Step2 products when my kids were little! I am proud the company is based in Ohio. yes

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Funny, I didn't even realize it, I have some Step2 put away for this summer's fun for grandson.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:34 pm

I haven't seen the episode yet but still stunting for my girl Caila. I just love her positive and bubbly nature, plus that infectious smile, oh and the hair.

She really doesn't need to be lead to get ahead in life. She is already on the right track.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1f49b  loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:38 pm

^^^Well, pretty darn sure Caila has the lead in the bag!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Well, pretty darn sure Caila has the lead in the bag!!

I sure hope so! She's clearly the best option IMO :Nod:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:41 pm

We're #TeamCaila here at @thestep2company by @nicole_cle

Chris ‏@formula1tifosi 12h12 hours ago
@CailaQuinn @ABCBachelorThe A great time with Caila at Step2 @thestep2company
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Cb50m-0WIAAlDJK

Jeff Ignacio ‏@jignacio23 1h1 hour ago
Asked my parents if they know the family of TheBachelor contestant @CailaQuinn - My dad: "she's here right now" Me:loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1f633
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Cb8HOEyWIAAGSYU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:I don't get how all of a sudden Caila and her family are so Filipino-identified. IMO it's all just show for the Bach. Nowhere in her sm accounts does she identify herself as Filipino. I've looked through all her current Instagram photos and maybe three have anything to do with her heritage. Several photos of her in Vietnamese clothing. Of all the travel photos she's posted - Alaska, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Hawaii and many more NONE are taken in the Philippines. Her family owns homes in Florida and Switzerland, and formerly in Hawaii, but no mention of a home in the Philippines. IMO she and her family only talked about it because of the Bachelor, possibly because of prodding by tptb. I'd love to know when the last time was she even traveled to her beloved Philippines.

Is it really up to outsiders to decide she and her family aren't really in touch with their heritage.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:52 am

From the preview for the next episode....

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15729
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15905
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15839
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15700
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15869
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15788
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15942
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Pics15861

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=24888662&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess