SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Who goes home this week

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:04 am

mizzoufan wrote:Who goes home this week
Amber, Haley, and Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:07 am

Seriously? A helicopter ride of Vegas? I thought JoJo and Ben were gambling...?

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am

So glad Amber is going home. She is so gross. I can't believe Ben let her kiss him. That's the only thing he has done this season that im judging so far. Ewe!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:15 am

They are cute pictures from Becca's date but seriously - an Elvis impersonator marries people there?  I would find that a very hard ceremony to take seriously - good thing it was make believe for Ben and Becca.  They even showed up for the wedding in a pink Cadillac convertible. hmmm   cheeky

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:59 am

It's just this crazy show. Most of the dates on this show are ludicrous.
Being in a hot tub in a store? Um, no thanks.
Even Lauren was in a hot tub in the middle of nowhere (still much better than a store).
I wish they would skip the stupid and rather make it super romantic.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's just this crazy show. Most of the dates on this show are ludicrous.
Even Lauren was in a hot tub in the middle of nowhere (still much better than a store).

I so agree, I can't wait till we get more romantic dates instead of these random dates. Does every season of the of US Bach start off this silly (with the dates I mean)
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:46 am

dandelioninspring wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It's just this crazy show. Most of the dates on this show are ludicrous.

I so agree, I can't wait till we get more romantic dates instead of these random dates. Does every season of the of US Bach start off this silly (with the dates I mean)
Yeah, they are pretty stupid. They usually get better - specifically around Fantasy Suite dates but honestly, I find this show spends too much time now mocking (themselves, the contestants, the dates) than anything else. I am all for comedy and it is good to have a laugh but the constant fake drama and stupid scenarios gets tedious for me to watch so usually I end up skipping watching and/or ffwding through the episode. I much prefer the romantic dates and not with random anyone but someone the lead is actually interested in.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:30 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 CZSAoJpUEAAgamI
BuddyTV ‏@BuddyTV
Ben takes Becca to a Vegas wedding chapel in next week's #TheBachelor http://buddytv.us/1TaqYBa
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:37 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 CZXA-NvWcAEXhSS
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Lauren H. channels her inner #chickenenthusiast this Monday.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:44 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 CZbS7ovWAAEr1L0
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Olivia lets it all hang out Monday on #TheBachelor.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:29 am

^^ Good lord.. I hope that doesn't mean she has a wardrobe malfunction. I'm not sure I can watch this get any worse for her. :shocked!: Every time she does something embarrassing my daughter yells NOOOOO and runs out of the room. She did that when Jubilee spit her food out too. giggling

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst