SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:58 pm

From Amanda's Twitter....

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  1h1 hour ago
When you meet up wth your bestie and you're wearing the exact same outfit

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 CZ7NYmXUMAA39Bc

https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Did yall see the new video posted? When all the women are in the Spanish class? It shows Ben saying 'I'm Falling In Love With You' in Spanish to Lauren. You can see it in his eyes. Really cute and sweet. He says the same things to jubilee, and it shows those words mean nothing to him when said to her.

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:Did yall see the new video posted? When all the women are in the Spanish class? It shows Ben saying 'I'm Falling In Love With You' in Spanish to Lauren. You can see it in his eyes. Really cute and sweet. He says the same things to jubilee, and it shows those words mean nothing to him when said to her.

I thought he said it with his eyes too and was shocked that he said that in front of other women, but then he said it to Jubilee. It didn't seem right like it was spoken from the heart when he said it to Jubilee though. IMO.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:19 am

But to be fair, he already detected attitude from jubilee before he said it to her. His face at the end .. He was not impressed.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:35 am

Where can I find this pic of Ben and JoJo in the waterfall that everyone is talking about? Although I'm not sure I want to see it Lol. I'm a huge fan of Ben and Lauren and I agree with those who say he is more tender with her. Also the way he looks at her just melts my heart. I'm a little behind on things on here though, do they have a couple name yet?

Last edited by iloveromance on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:36 am

The teacher was telling him (them) what to say. Watch the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:39 am

The phrases they were ALL saying had to do with love: "estoy enamordado de ti" means "I'm falling in love with you" "te amo" means "I love you" etc.

It's actually pretty dumb that they were learning love words when that had nothing to do with finding the food that they needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:40 am

iloveromance wrote:Where can I find this pic of Ben and JoJo in the waterfall that everyone is talking about? Although I'm not sure I want to see it Lol. I'm a huge fan of Ben and Lauren and I agree with those who say he is more tender with her. Also the way he looks at her just melts my heart. I'm a little behind on things on here though, do they have a couple name yet?
In her thread or in the screencaps thread. You have to go back some pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:47 am

bronco18 wrote:
Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:Did yall see the new video posted? When all the women are in the Spanish class? It shows Ben saying 'I'm Falling In Love With You' in Spanish to Lauren. You can see it in his eyes. Really cute and sweet. He says the same things to jubilee, and it shows those words mean nothing to him when said to her.

I thought he said it with his eyes too and was shocked that he said that in front of other women, but then he said it to Jubilee. It didn't seem right like it was spoken from the heart when he said it to Jubilee though. IMO.
They were being told what phrases to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:50 am

What video is this?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:58 am

Al wrote:What video is this?
On Bach Twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Where can I find this pic of Ben and JoJo in the waterfall that everyone is talking about? Although I'm not sure I want to see it Lol. I'm a huge fan of Ben and Lauren and I agree with those who say he is more tender with her. Also the way he looks at her just melts my heart. I'm a little behind on things on here though, do they have a couple name yet?
In her thread or in the screencaps thread. You have to go back some pages.

Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88