SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:29 am

Regarding this new development called the preview, I think it's a bunch of nonsense released to throw people off the scent.

Is it possible that they strung together these statements said at different times?
"Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right."
"And, this is the biggest mistake I've made." (Sounds spliced)
"I want to keep her in my life."
"I don't want to say goodbye."
"Cuz that's how much I love her."

All of those things could be said about Lauren: Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right; he wants her in his life; he doesn't want to say goodbye to her, all of which explains the reason that he doesn't.

Also, the "cuz that's how much I love her" could be that Ben explains, "I had to do x, y, z for Lauren, cuz that's how much I love her."

Watching this season, Ben is chasing Lauren (all those special moments since night 1), and an old sleuther once said, "Watch who the lead is chasing." If he starts to chase JoJo, then maybe the idea that he "switches" holds water, but at this point, JoJo and Ben still feel very "on script" to me. If only we could see Ben and La talk about something other than the great first date though.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:00 am

eversotrue wrote:The teacher was telling him (them) what to say. Watch the whole thing.
Yes but the teacher is told what to say and to whom. They already know Ben is head over heels about Lauren B. So I'm sure that line was picked especially for her but had to be said to another not to give it away. Everything we hear ben say to these other girls, like when he said to Olivia" I want to know where your at at all times and how your freeling because it's important to me blah blah " you can bet we'll hear him say these words to Lauren at some point as well., with Lauren he'll mean them and is his way of insuring her while the same words to olivea were said so he CAN say them to his favorite gal (which is Lauren in this case) as to confuse the viewers. WE saw him hug and kiss someone in the steet ( I forgot which girl it was ) then this week he is free to kiss Lauren in the street , again not to give away who his real favorite it. Everything is geared towards Ben's favorite one. If he want's to say and do certain things when he is with favorite gal he has to pretty much do and say the same things with a few of the others ( usually it's the 4 that he is going to take to the final 4) he has to get them to stay and complete the show.period., its the way the show works and he has to do it even if he knows who he is picking early on. While Ben does wear his heart on his sleeve , it's plain to see that he is not good at hiding much and you can tell he is much more touchy , feely and tuned into Lauren B. Just my 2 cents. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:10 am

Jolena wrote:
eversotrue wrote:The teacher was telling him (them) what to say. Watch the whole thing.
Yes but the teacher is told what to say and to whom. They already know Ben is head over heels about Lauren B. So I'm sure that line was picked especially for her but had to be said to another not to give it away. Everything we hear ben say to these other girls, like when he said to Olivia" I want to know where your at at all times and how your freeling because it's important to me blah blah " you can bet we'll hear him say these words to Lauren at some point as well., with Lauren he'll mean them and is his way of insuring her while the same words to olivea were said so he CAN say them to his favorite gal (which is Lauren in this case) as to confuse the viewers. WE saw him hug and kiss someone in the steet ( I forgot which girl it was ) then this week he is free to kiss Lauren in the street , again not to give away who his real favorite it. Everything is geared towards Ben's favorite one. If he want's to say and do certain things when he is with favorite gal  he has to pretty much do and say the same things with a few of the others ( usually it's the 4 that he is going to take to the final 4) he has to get them to stay and complete the show.period., its the way the show works and he has to do it even if he knows who he is picking early on. While Ben does wear his heart on his sleeve , it's plain to see that he is not good at hiding much and you can tell he is much more touchy , feely and tuned into Lauren B. Just my 2 cents. Smiley
If you watched the episode, youd see he said the same thing to all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:30 am

Oh, I saw that there was a discussion going on about Ben on Juliets podcast, where he got all weird about the living in LA talk. He actually said after all that that he was going back to Denver anyway or something like that. Maybe F1 is going with him..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:
harts05 wrote:

ok...NOT feeling better.. Upset

Will this make you feel better?

Sean's blog from the 2 on 1 week, no Catherine
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20670890,00.html

Kaitlyn's episode 3 blog: no mention of Shawn:
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-episode-3

Chris Episode 4: no Whitney...
http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-episode-4

Andi posts pic of Nick and other guys during her season driving her around in a cart. Josh was not in the pic. She still has it in her IG.

Andi also posted BTS pics with Josh during their FS date on the catamaran/boat & playing with Sabel during HTD but I think she deleted them all after the break-up...

anyways I think it's hard to speculate with Lauren & Ben because they aren't so focused on SM, plus Ben is always in LA as well which looks like it's is a good thing. I'm sure things are fine. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f49c

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 8367-910 friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 I_got_13 friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 am

Diana wrote:Woah guys. I can almost guarantee you, Ben and Lauren are good. Smiley

you're always so mysterious  friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f62d
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:30 am

limoncello wrote:
Diana wrote:Woah guys. I can almost guarantee you, Ben and Lauren are good. Smiley

you're always so mysterious  friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f62d
AND I DONT LIKE IT!  :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

giggling

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:23 am

Sorry friends! I can't share much more other than last I was told they are doing good.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am

Diana wrote:Sorry friends! I can't share much more other than last I was told they are doing good.

Sounds like you have inside scoop and confirming the spoiler friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 3806527698 Hugesmile

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f49b  friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 am

mysthelma wrote:
Diana wrote:Sorry friends! I can't share much more other than last I was told they are doing good.

Sounds like you have inside scoop and confirming the spoiler friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 3806527698 Hugesmile
I said he was engaged to Lauren before RS did so he confirmed my spoiler. giggling KIDDING friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:47 am

Well, Mollie snapchatted that she was in Denver around the same time that Ben was spotted there. I assume she was working a flight but I wonder if Lauren flew out as well and spent her birthday in Denver with both of them?  question It just seems too odd that her sister and fiance would both be in Denver on her birthday and she would be in LA without either of them or that Ben wouldn't just stay one extra day in LA for her birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:55 am

^ So maybe Thai Food and Fixer Upper in Denver then?  friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1f606
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88