SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

I feel like she went home to have her wisdom teeth removed in Oregon. I got the sense she was there from
That Twitter pic. She'll probably rest and recoup there and head out. So if we both see them start to head somewhere for the weekend then yes I bet they are meeting up

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Yea they saw it but again he even said to her "this gets said to me and I don't know what to do with it" so yea I can see where she is coming from

Back to top Go down

Post by bl.air Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:13 pm

rhondam wrote:
veg_out wrote:Lauren's date next week is very telling. He's taking her to a place that's important to him to do something that he cherishes: interacting with kids and mentoring them. If they end up together, his volunteerism will continue no doubt. It also allows Ben to see Lauren in action with children. He'll witness her maternal instinct; as a bonus, kids, as opposed to peers, are the greatest sleuths of all when it comes to a person's character. They just know when they experience real. Lauren also loves basketball. Lastly, she meets his friends!

I see Ben chasing Lauren hard and doing whatever he can to affirm her. After seeing her cry last week, he gives her one of the best dates he possibly could. Ben said on their first date, "I want this girl to really know me" (paraphrase). He's no doubt doing just that, IMO.

And this is why I believe she HAD TO KNOW that she wasn't going home at this RC. It was supposedly completely obvious to all the girls right? We've heard that over and over from this episode, from RS during filming and the vids and photos of their date in Warsaw. She also just spent the day with most of these women and Ben on an island where no one could go off and be alone, so she is able to see all of his interactions and compare it to her own as well as just a week(ish) before, the special quality time in Mexico City. 

I don't believe Lauren is dumb, she's not deep from what I've seen, but she's definitely not dumb and Ben is positively having trouble hiding his feelings in front of her and the other girls. So I have no doubt that she is aware that Ben likes her a LOT, that is why her words, I'm going home you guys, are not considered genuine to me.
She wasn't privy to all the conversations between the girls so when Becca, Leah, Lauren H. and other girls were talking to each other about how obvious it was, she wasn't in the vicinity and wasn't aware of them saying these things. When she was talking on the bed with Amanda and Emily, they were more or less consoling her and even then she was having doubts about not getting a rose. Also, like someone else said on the previous page, the producers probably messed with their heads and were probably whispering things in her ears like "oh what Leah said really got in his head" or "he's thinking about it." idk, I just think them being in a situation where they can't get proper validations that what they're feeling and what the lead might be feeling is real can take a toll on even the most confident of person. She only had what she was feelings and how she perceive Ben to be feeling about her to go by, add on top of that, producers' meddling. I can see why she'd think she was going home that night, especially since Ben cancelled the cocktail party so there was no chance for her to get things straighten out between her and Ben.

bl.air

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Can I just say that I like that TPTB haven't yet spoilt the scene where Lauren first tells Ben she loves him, even in the latest preview. All we got was a voiceover from an ITM, saying she's "completely in love with Ben" etc. It gives those of us who are fans of them something to look forward to Smiley

Giving it away in the previews so easily (and early) like they did for Caila and Jojo diminishes the significance of the moment a little IMO.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:23 pm

^^I agree and I love your avi!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Her concerns and emotions seem very understandable and authentic to me. Being in a very unnatural experience dating one man that all your "friends" are dating too and watching eliminations happen sometimes out of the blue.....  It shows Lauren's true character that she was worried and upset.  She seems entirely genuine to me.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:35 pm

Lauren wasn't privy to the conversations the other ladies had with each other, or the ones Ben had with other ladies. She only had her talks with Ben and her self and the other girls and herself to go by. She actually has no clue what goes on in Ben's head, how he is with the other girls. How arrogant would she be if she shrugged off these accusations with a 'he likes me the most, there's no chance he'll send me home, ya'll better just pack your bags and go'. Of course she's doubting her relationship with Ben and he's feelings for her. All of them are. JoJo was crying over a cancelled cocktail party, and doubting everything.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm

IMO Lauren was sincere about concern she could be sent home. At least from what they showed us of the convo with Ben about Leah saying she was different in the house, I didn't see any resolution that would let Lauren feel confident they addressed and resolved the issue. I can understand her frustration- Ben was told she was "different" in the house than with Ben. No specifics she could address]explain\respond to. How exactly could she "prove" to Ben she wasn't different in house without some specific "accusation" she could respond to. I would have been frustrated too. JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:12 pm

KB_Mom wrote:IMO Lauren was sincere about concern she could be sent home.

I agree. I just re-watched the show from the time Leah said those thing to Ben up until the cocktail party to see if Lauren ever said "I'm going home" - and she never said that. What she did say - once the girls had reached a consensus that it was Leah who had said things to Ben - was "What if Leah gets a rose and I go home?"

I will also say that the edit of that portion of the show was very heavily sliced and diced and I have even read an opinion that there were some continuity errors that suggest Ben sent Leah home after the 2-1 date and they made it look like he sent her home the evening of the group date. I don't think it matters - at the time Lauren and the girls had concluded it was Leah and Lauren said "What if Leah gets a rose and I go home?" none of them knew that Ben was going to send Leah home because either it hadn't happened yet or it was just happening as they talked.

I will say that at the RC, Lauren seemed confident that she would get a rose even though hers was the last rose given out - but by then she knew that Ben had sent Leah home (even though they never showed the girls finding that out or reacting to it) and that - put together with the fact that all the girls had figured out it was Leah - would have been enough for Lauren to feel that Ben didn't believe what Leah had said about her and that she (Lauren) was going to get a rose.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:22 pm

I wonder if the scene where Ben told Lauren B. about the rumor he heard was much longer than it appeared.  It doesn't seem like Ben would be that abrupt with her, without allowing her some time to rebut or answer him. If they were interrupted, I think he would go after her rather than allow her to cry her eyes out.  The way she cried, would have certainly made  him realize that something was not right and that he hurt her which is the opposite of what he would want to do.  That is against his nature to hurt anyone.  The other thing, Lauren B. left the room long enough to pull her hair up in a knot so there was time enough in between for more than what we saw.  My heart broke for her as it was a hurtful cry of someone who had been betrayed.  JMO.   Upset
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I wonder if the scene where Ben told Lauren B. about the rumor he heard was much longer than it appeared.  It doesn't seem like Ben would be that abrupt with her, without allowing her some time to rebut or answer him. If they were interrupted, I think he would go after her rather than allow her to cry her eyes out.  The way she cried, would have certainly made  him realize that something was not right and that he hurt her which is the opposite of what he would want to do.  That is against his nature to hurt anyone.  The other thing, Lauren B. left the room long enough to pull her hair up in a knot so there was time enough in between for more than what we saw.  My heart broke for her as it was a hurtful cry of someone who had been betrayed.  JMO.   Upset

I think that he pulled her aside and spoke to her again that night to make sure she was ok. It's definitely not like him to see her visibly upset and just ignore it! I definitely think he spoke to her again but they chose not to air it.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:39 pm

I think they showed just enough of Ben\Lauren convo to plant doubt where even the other ladies see his connection to her, and the rest of their discussion, whether then or later, was left on the cutting room floor. They needed that doubt left hanging-- "to be continued" .... as part of Ben's confusion\angst

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88