SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:52 am

Your signature says it all Sprite. bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:54 am

Interesting how LB retweets her date with Ben as does Ben in Indiana, but only Ben retweets his date with Jojo at Wrigley Field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:51 am

ForeverLove wrote:Interesting how LB retweets her date with Ben as does Ben in Indiana, but only Ben retweets his date with Jojo at Wrigley Field.

You mean that Jojo didnt retweet hers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:23 am

I think it's cute he choose a picture with Lauren to put on IG when there were plenty of just him at the center he could have chosen. ;)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:30 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
sophienette wrote:welcomebanner  Cinn3

FYI this is not a fan thread, so anyone is allowed to post Smiley  

Yep! People just need to remember to skip over the posts from members who have polar opposite views. It's pretty easy to figure out and ensures no one gets overly heated.

Yay, we can all play nice in the playground.  bestbud!

Well said!  Anyone can post within the rules....if it bothers you, skip over or block posts from members who have opposite views....be kind always, and play nice.  :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:47 am

I don't know I'm used to people not liking the same things I do that's what they make fan threads for (Ben and Lauren do have one already too)! Everyone should just let people post their opinions in peace because who knows next season who may like the same person as the person you disagree with this time around. JMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:41 am

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Interesting how LB retweets her date with Ben as does Ben in Indiana, but only Ben retweets his date with Jojo at Wrigley Field.

You mean that Jojo didnt retweet hers?

:yes: ! And, LB and Ben retweeted on the same day. Is it Monday yet? cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:54 am

If we all agreed on everything and liked the same people it'd make really boring discussions. It's interesting to see how differently we sometimes see and read scenes and the contestants.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:56 am

Ben posts two IG posts and retweeted about their date. I wonder who's excited? laugh out loud

There were many of us who called Lauren as F1 as soon as those first photos of that date popped up on Twitter. Ben looked happier in those pictures than he did Kaitlyn's entire season rotfl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Diana wrote:Ben posts two IG posts and retweeted about their date. I wonder who's excited? laugh out loud

There were many of us who called Lauren as F1 as soon as those first photos of that date popped up on Twitter. Ben looked happier in those pictures than he did Kaitlyn's entire season rotfl

:cutesmile!: I'm so happy I found this board and decided join in. I'm most definitely on this 🚋

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 pm

I posted this somewhere else, but I think it belongs here. Outside of an ITM regarding Leah/Lauren, we have not had any voiceovers or ITMs from Ben regarding Lauren or their relationship since episode 3. Lauren has done a lot of narrating about how *she* feels, but not so much Ben. That's 3 whole episodes without getting inside his head to hear his thoughts on this girl. It's no surprise; I'm sure everything they had had to hit the editing room floor so as to not give it away. But I'm excited for this date to also get more thoughts from Ben. I'm excited to get back in his head regarding Lauren. I loved some of what he said on the first date- wanting this girl to really know him, feeling like this girl was changing him, feeling that his is how he'd want a first date with his wife to feel like. Excited to see what he has to say about date #2!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Welcome to the train....ForeverLove we are happy to have you aboard!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88