SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:18 pm

I don't spec to hear an announcement until Monday evening

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:59 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I wonder if TPTB have been getting a lot of brushback about Caila? When I look, there seems to be a lot of angry natives commenting . Things that make you go, hmm.

Personally, I thought all the fuss about Caila was just a red herring.  Maybe they really were considering her, but I have felt like they've had JoJo in mind for the lead for a long time.  Maybe even during filming.  Of course, I could be wrong.  I have been many, many times.

And I still can't forget the sad look in Caila's eyes during the WTA. I think she knew then it wouldn't be her. And I don't think she's THAT good of an actress.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty The look of love

Post by snetta34 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:05 pm

My husband and me, on our wedding day.  It looks very similar. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Weddin11

Lucas15 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Can you give us the ending now?  I can't wait till Monday. giggling

My wife started watching this show on Trista's season and I thought it was a stupid TV equivalent of a chick flick. I much preferred working on my computer and exploring the internet and at least trying to learn something. I found the end of the internet and had to go back and start over. I began to feel guilty for leaving her alone in front of the TV while I had fun learning something I believed useful.

The night of the finale, I felt like I had abandoned her a little bit too much so I got a bowl of ice cream (chocolate chip mint if I recall correctly) and sat down to join her. In between luscious spoonfuls I occasionally glanced at what was happening on screen and in one of those glances happened to see some guy named Ryan I think; and he was standing in front of a rather pretty girl. Now mind you - I had no clue what this show was all about or how it worked and it looked stupid to me. And then the girl started talking, and she said some of the sweetest things I'd ever heard; things straight from the heart; and Ryan asked her to marry him.

It touched me; for the next week (at least) every chance I had a few moments to myself to daydream I kept coming back to that night and I realized - just how much more meaningful that was than watching an actor and actress express their love for each other. I knew that actor and actress would turn and go back to their dressing rooms and probably make out with their lover - who was not necessarily their spouse - and the characters they played would be long since erased from their memory. But I had just watched two real people who wouldn't be going back to any dressing room - they would be starting a new life - together - with all the joy and heartache life as a couple brings. I was, to be perfectly honest, hooked.

to be continued ...

snetta34

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:19 pm

If this has been mentioned already please forgive me because I haven't caught up on all the reading yet. But could the news be that they are moving in together? Lauren did say she wanted to wake up every morning with her fiance.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:24 pm

snetta34 wrote:My husband and me, on our wedding day.  It looks very similar. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Weddin11

Lucas15 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Can you give us the ending now?  I can't wait till Monday. giggling

My wife started watching this show on Trista's season and I thought it was a stupid TV equivalent of a chick flick. I much preferred working on my computer and exploring the internet and at least trying to learn something. I found the end of the internet and had to go back and start over. I began to feel guilty for leaving her alone in front of the TV while I had fun learning something I believed useful.

The night of the finale, I felt like I had abandoned her a little bit too much so I got a bowl of ice cream (chocolate chip mint if I recall correctly) and sat down to join her. In between luscious spoonfuls I occasionally glanced at what was happening on screen and in one of those glances happened to see some guy named Ryan I think; and he was standing in front of a rather pretty girl. Now mind you - I had no clue what this show was all about or how it worked and it looked stupid to me. And then the girl started talking, and she said some of the sweetest things I'd ever heard; things straight from the heart; and Ryan asked her to marry him.

It touched me; for the next week (at least) every chance I had a few moments to myself to daydream I kept coming back to that night and I realized - just how much more meaningful that was than watching an actor and actress express their love for each other. I knew that actor and actress would turn and go back to their dressing rooms and probably make out with their lover - who was not necessarily their spouse - and the characters they played would be long since erased from their memory. But I had just watched two real people who wouldn't be going back to any dressing room - they would be starting a new life - together - with all the joy and heartache life as a couple brings. I was, to be perfectly honest, hooked.

to be continued ...

SO, SO SWEET!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:26 pm

But you guys did you see that in the previews it said Ben GETS a surprise, so the news do not come from him right ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:If this has been mentioned already please forgive me because I haven't caught up on all the reading yet.  But could the news be that they are moving in together?  Lauren did say she wanted to wake up every morning with her fiance.

What's so poetic and symmetrical about it is that Ben says this also in his proposal apparently...she says it, then, he says it. Pretty simple, maybe cliche, but profound.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:28 pm

bilolo wrote:But you guys did you see that in the previews it said Ben GETS a surprise, so the news do not come from him right ?

Maybe it's a puppy... after all this dog talk!! ;)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 pm

^^that would the best news...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^that would the best news...

I'd flip the f out! cantstopl
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:If this has been mentioned already please forgive me because I haven't caught up on all the reading yet.  But could the news be that they are moving in together?  Lauren did say she wanted to wake up every morning with her fiance.

If Ben is moving to L.A then he must resign from his employer if he is announcing on Monday night, that he's moving from Denver. Maybe he got a job there as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:49 pm

the lead moving for the F1 yet again that would be nice! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+105
ElonM
mslat92
Cinn3
Nibbles22
Longhornfan