SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:14 pm

I don't think it's unacceptable or any different than what a lot of these folks do, I just don't respect it is all. Which I've said about other folks from this show as well.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:15 pm

It doesn't bother me at all when any one does it. I've made that known, shilling products or promoting products, is something that I wish I could do.

With Becca, why does it have to be exactly during epi night? Seems to me, I'm not going back to check, but every or most weeks something is tweeted out. Do it the day after, or a day before, but right during airing of the epi IMO comes across as arrogant to me.  I would feel the same way if any others would do it purposely while the epi is airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:29 pm

^^I believe the phrase is "Strike while the iron is hot."

She probably has more people checking out her Twitter when she is on air.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Regarding Epi night: I am sure many other Bach alum do the same because it's just smart business practice to do so.

It is the designer/company that's been posting about Becca on epi nights and she retweets so it is for the company to get recognition too and build their customer base as well.

Becca actually posts very little, imo, especially compared to others and so is promoting a business not just herself so I think it makes sense to do so epi nights when there is the most social media traffic.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:44 pm

I am looking forward to this season ending so Becca and all the others can move forward with their real lives. I am certain that will be so much more edifying for all concerned.

As always JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:18 pm

The conversation Ben has with CH on the steps .. I bet has something to do with doing an extra HTD....... .. One for Becca

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Next episode is the one I've been waiting for all season long, the one where Becca goes home. I don't care what she does about shilling or anything else on SM because I don't have to follow her (and don't). I just want her off my tv. Unfortunately, she's sure to be on the WTA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Haha next week will be a real treat for me. Both Emily and Becca sent home! Becca's sweet but it's time for her to move on from this show so someone else can extend their next 15 minutes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I still think she would make a great 'ette!  

Me too! She's the only one out of this season's crop I'm interested in enough to want to see her find a guy. Still don't think she has much of a chance though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:14 am

Really dreading Becca's elimination next week. sad I really think she'll be blindsided by it, even though she had an idea that Lauren B and Ben had a really strong connection.
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:25 am

I think she, and most of the girls, are way less blindsided this year because of his obvious connection with Lauren B BUT the hope is the last thing we let go of so I do believe it will be hard on her

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:15 am

Becca may have been surprised not to get a HTD given she probably thought that Fleiss would make sure she got one, but she had to know not getting a 2nd 1 on 1 date meant she wasn't likely one of Ben's favorites. That's not to say it wouldn't sting but I can't believe she thought she was going to be "the one". JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29