SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:03 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote: photo FullSizeRender.jpg

my favorite moment of the entire date.  the look says it all!. he's in luuuuvvveeee :cutesmile!: giggling

Yes and that's after he licked his lips after kissing her. giggling Help! I love these two! Can is use this for my avi?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm

ha of course its off of youtube so its free reign. Sorry for the play sign on it though. i didn't think about that when i screenshot it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:25 pm

FAN FORUM

Please make use of the fan forum. Episode threads are for discussion/sleuthing and not necessarily posting fan type posts. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi! New poster here. I was an early fan of the Bachelor (started watching when Alex Michel was on) then stopped, and recently jumped back on the bandwagon. Smiley Can't stay away from the fun.

Something occurred to me while watching the episode last night. The producers made it pretty damn obvious that Ben is in enamored with Lauren. All blogs and spoilers say he picks Lauren in the end. But I can't help but wonder if this is all for show? The producers are infamous for creating story lines that didn't even exist in order to fool the audience. The last couple of episodes almost made it TOO obvious that Ben will end up with Lauren...which makes me believe that he ends up choosing someone instead. I'm probably reading too much into all of this haha, but what do you all think??

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:44 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

This...then follow the links to part two and three
Part 1
https://youtu.be/6aw08rwICpk

God bless you and thank you!

Just for you, part 2
https://youtu.be/BuoI3-SJ7iw

Part 3
https://youtu.be/L_E4KKwLRn0

Part 4
https://youtu.be/gHtQHB7SiM8

Part 5
https://youtu.be/lhDtLie0hmM

Part 6
https://youtu.be/O7dD7JJokpw

Thank You, you are a sweet heart. I loved their youth club date. Lauren fit right in and was having a good time with the kids.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:34 pm

RileyJoy wrote:Hi! New poster here. I was an early fan of the Bachelor (started watching when Alex Michel was on) then stopped, and recently jumped back on the bandwagon. Smiley Can't stay away from the fun.

Something occurred to me while watching the episode last night. The producers made it pretty damn obvious that Ben is in enamored with Lauren. All blogs and spoilers say he picks Lauren in the end. But I can't help but wonder if this is all for show? The producers are infamous for creating story lines that didn't even exist in order to fool the audience. The last couple of episodes almost made it TOO obvious that Ben will end up with Lauren...which makes me believe that he ends up choosing someone instead. I'm probably reading too much into all of this haha, but what do you all think??

welcomebanner RileyJoy!

You'd think it's too obvious but I'm sure they'll try to confuse us over the next month. Of course there's always the possibility of the spoilers being wrong but it's hard to get past how Ben looks at Lauren.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:47 pm

RileyJoy wrote:Hi! New poster here. I was an early fan of the Bachelor (started watching when Alex Michel was on) then stopped, and recently jumped back on the bandwagon. Smiley Can't stay away from the fun.

I agree with you. I think we are in for a shocker. JMO

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 pm

I just got caught up on the episode, and personally I liked Ben and Jojo date and dynamic more than His with Lauren. There is just something so authentic, easy, and sincere about their relationship, that is practical. With Lauren I can't get into it because it feels like one of those love affairs which fizzles away quickly.

I mean I don't even understand Becca asking "why did he do this"?and all that nonsense about blindside. Is she for real this is her second redeo on this freaking show and she knows how things work.

On Caila I think he does really like her and was his true f3. Ben is intrigued by her.

I can't help but think Amanda was a producer pick for that group date rose. On that roller coaster after kissing her and Amanda leaned in on his shoulder, he had this facial expression that to me he was not happy about the decision to do hometown and involving her kids. I saw fear in his eyes.

It looks like all four families voiced some concerns during the hometowns from the episode promo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49b  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:17 pm

moonchild wrote:

I agree with you.  I think we are in for a shocker.  JMO

Interesting that you think that. There are two things that can support your theory. 1) last night he said he was falling in love with Jojo even after a great date with Lauren and 2) with all the crap that apparently went down at Jojo's HTD she still goes to F2. Why? I truly believe that Lauren is F1 but some things still niggle.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:06 am

IMO...at this point, if Ben ends up with anyone other than Lauren...there will be TONS of disappointed people...jmo

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:13 am

IDK...I personally don't base my happiness on a reality tv couple. That's just me. I won't be disappointed unless Ben marries Chris Manson. I hoped for better for Ben.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK...I personally don't base my happiness on a reality tv couple. That's just me.  I won't be disappointed unless Ben marries Chris Manson. I hoped for better for Ben.

oh gosh...neither do I...I'm just saying from looking at the forums and even the ones that are unspoiled...I just don't think that tptb are going out of their way to show the obvious connection between Ben and Lauren to throw us all of in the end and have him send Lauren home to propose to JoJo, who he "loves more"...again..jmo

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen