SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:39 am

I am shocked and so happy to hear JoJo might be the next bachelorette. Maybe this is the "surprise" TPTB have in store for the after the final rose. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lily Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:47 am

I'm super excited that Jojo gets to be the bachelorette. I'm hopeful that this will be the new trend moving forward, because something tells me that I'll find myself rooting for Jojo's F2 next season :strings1
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:05 am

^ Lol me too..... the underdog seems to always get my support! The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:41 am

Who announced this? RS? I'm not sure I can trust 'that' guy! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:44 am

^^^GA heard from a source.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:55 am

Woot! The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613 I really thought I was going to get my life back. *sigh* giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:07 am

Lily wrote:I'm super excited that Jojo gets to be the bachelorette. I'm hopeful that this will be the new trend moving forward, because something tells me that I'll find myself rooting for Jojo's F2 next season :strings1

Not again!!!! giggling handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:50 am

Congrats all on having your fav being the Bachelorette! yes I've been there (twice woot haha) and it's fun minus all the drama no Wishing JoJo a very happy ending! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:57 am

Jojo may not have been my pic for Ben but I really like her and can't wait to have her as the Bette if it is the case! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:28 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Lily wrote:I'm super excited that Jojo gets to be the bachelorette. I'm hopeful that this will be the new trend moving forward, because something tells me that I'll find myself rooting for Jojo's F2 next season :strings1

Not again!!!!  giggling handwave

giggling I'm willing to bet on it. In my defense, the couple of times I rooted for F1, they ended up married. This season, not only does my F2 get her love story, she gets to be the next bachelorette too. I think that Jojo is going to be terrific in her new role. She's got looks, personality, wit, spunk AND a huge and kind heart from what Ben and other contestants have said. I'm so excited :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:14 pm

cheerleader  I'm so happy.  This is awesome, I didn't doubt this was likely until that US article came out.  Really glad that it is still going to happen.

I really couldn't grasp how TPTB would pass up this opportunity with Jojo.  She's sexy and fun and articulate and I think will have great chemistry with several guys, be able to still have fun with the MOT ones and is tough and confident enough to handle the drama guys.  Plus she came across this season as so caring, relatable and vulnerable which I didn't expect preseason.  With her built in storyline being one of the most heartbreaking ever for an F2 and all the media attention on her this week - truly  a no brainer for TPTB IMO.

I'm so tempted to avoid spoilers and just watch her season unfold without knowing anything, but I highly doubt I'll be able to do it.  Soooo excited for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:22 pm

relaxing wrote:cheerleader  I'm so happy.  This is awesome, I didn't doubt this was likely until that US article came out.  Really glad that it is still going to happen.

I really couldn't grasp how TPTB would pass up this opportunity with Jojo.  She's sexy and fun and articulate and I think will have great chemistry with several guys, be able to still have fun with the MOT ones and is tough and confident enough to handle the drama guys.  Plus she came across this season as so caring, relatable and vulnerable which I didn't expect preseason.  With her built in storyline being one of the most heartbreaking ever for an F2 and all the media attention on her this week - truly  a no brainer for TPTB IMO.

I'm so tempted to avoid spoilers and just watch her season unfold without knowing anything, but I highly doubt I'll be able to do it.  Soooo excited for this.

I might try to watch the season unspoiled if it's JoJo. So unlike me and I'm not sure I could do it either but I might try. Not many threads you can go to but it might be fun if there were a bunch of us! group hug
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless