SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Wow !
Impressive post Mimitalks ! I love it!
clapping!    thumbsup

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Hey, everybody.

To GA, I am truly sorry I had some content that was not within the rules. Thanks for leaving the post in edited. I'll do better next time, and it definitely won't be as long.

I appreciate the comments on my really involved post. Really love what I have "seen" with Jojo and Ben, so we'll see what happens in less than 2 weeks!

Mimi

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:32 pm

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:01 am

That time Ben kissed JoJo's hand tenderly:
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Jojo1110
(my own SC)

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:17 am

awwww thanks agentcurls. Their FD is one of my favorite dates on this show to date. So many tender, cute and sexy moments. Her what?! face was adorable and one the most genuine moments on this show. Ben teased her about it and followed it by a passionate kiss and that tender moment on your SC. Lovely all around :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:49 am

agentcurls wrote:That time Ben kissed JoJo's hand tenderly:
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Jojo1110
Source: ABC

This needs either the link to ABC where you got it from, or it needs you to state that you made this s/cap on your own from your own device/TV/DVR etc. "My own s/cap" is sufficient.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Lily wrote:awwww thanks agentcurls. Their FD is one of my favorite dates on this show to date. So many tender, cute and sexy moments. Her what?! face was adorable and one the most genuine moments on this show. Ben teased her about it and followed it by a passionate kiss and that tender moment on your SC. Lovely all around :cutesmile!:

Mine too! What if she really is F1. They both seem sooo happy on this date!! Maybe TPTB were so fast to choose Caila because they know JoJo is otherwise taken?!  Hugesmile  Whoever she ends up with, I just want her to be happy because she seems like a normally emoting, great all around person. She seems quite happy on SM since airing so that's good enough for me!
:dancingdoggy:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Lily wrote:awwww thanks agentcurls. Their FD is one of my favorite dates on this show to date. So many tender, cute and sexy moments. Her what?! face was adorable and one the most genuine moments on this show. Ben teased her about it and followed it by a passionate kiss and that tender moment on your SC. Lovely all around :cutesmile!:

ITA and the morning after discussing cuteness and Ben says we are on the same page..... I loved this date!

I just think JoJo is a better match but if he lets her go there are many things he should not have said!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:31 pm

There is just an ease with Ben and JoJo. Their conversations just flow. Their chemistry is off the charts too. If JoJo is not F1, I can't wait to see how Ben weasels his way out of this one.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:08 pm

There's something wrong with Rhonda's post. Did you get the dancing dog from a phone or other device?

OT ETA: sorry it's the dancing dog from this site that is a problem. I will have to find another one to replace him with.

EETA: fixed I put dancing dog back in

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Ok thank you GA.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Great post Mimitalks!!!! clapping! clapping! clapping!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless