SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amberish Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I keep making excuses for Heather not being involved in Jamie's shows because she's a flight attendant and is travelling. I may be in the minority, but even though the issues are something I'd have a hard time compromising on, I don't mind these two together. I have not watched the last epi yet so I'm sure I'll change my mind. laugh out loud

It could be that Heather is remains bothered that the show married her off to a drug addict and she has chosen to just move on.

Amusingly, pothead Derek is out there contacting and thanking bloggers that are bashing her.

This, not only is Derek an oblivious drug addict in that doesn't get it, he's a fame whore and an assh*le, too. :thud
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm just now starting with this show too, so bare with me, I might not completely get it.

I read here that a deal breaker for Heather is smoking. How did the matchmakers think pairing her with a regular pot smoker would be a good idea? And her not being ok with it is somehow wrong from her? For me, any kind of smoking would be a deal breaker, and if my husband was smoking pot daily during our honeymoon, I'd be beyond pissed. If he tried to turn it around and insinuate I drank too much, I'd be out of there ASAP. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm just now starting with this show too, so bare with me, I might not completely get it.

I read here that a deal breaker for Heather is smoking. How did the matchmakers think pairing her with a regular pot smoker would be a good idea? And her not being ok with it is somehow wrong from her? For me, any kind of smoking would be a deal breaker, and if my husband was smoking pot daily during our honeymoon, I'd be beyond pissed. If he tried to turn it around and insinuate I drank too much, I'd be out of there ASAP. Jmo.

Smoking was not her deal breaker. She said she was ok with an occasional smoker

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm just now starting with this show too, so bare with me, I might not completely get it.

Ahh ok. But he smokes pot daily?!

I think she's being smart about it. They're being filmed, and pot is illegal in many places. Wouldn't want to get dragged into any trouble because of his pot smoking. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Amberish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I keep making excuses for Heather not being involved in Jamie's shows because she's a flight attendant and is travelling. I may be in the minority, but even though the issues are something I'd have a hard time compromising on, I don't mind these two together. I have not watched the last epi yet so I'm sure I'll change my mind. laugh out loud

It could be that Heather is remains bothered that the show married her off to a drug addict and she has chosen to just move on.

Amusingly, pothead Derek is out there contacting and thanking bloggers that are bashing her.

Thi
s, not only is Derek an oblivious drug addict in that doesn't get it, he's a fame whore and an assh*le, too. :thud

This is so untrue. I follow him on twitter. He blocks people that say negative things.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:37 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I believe it was sleuthed, or someone provided info, someone can CMIIW, that there was a couple that dropped out just before filming started.

Since it was sleuthed the two couples got married the beginning of April, and Derek and Heather got married the end of April, it backed up the info that a couple dropped out.
I've been googling for information on this and have not found anything to support anyone leaving before the taping of the Show.  However, I saw one headline about a couple leaving before the final, but it didn't provide any supporting info, plus the information provided was about Season 3.

From the first page of this thread.

jlccaz wrote:One of the Miami brides dropped out on eve of wedding, and has posted two long twitter posts about her experience and reasoning, the gist of which can be summed up as the fact that it turned out (gasp) to be a "show".  

https://twitter.com/ZariBatista

I don't know how to bring over the two Part 1 and Part 2 (image) tweets, but that's her twitter handle and the tweets in question are right at the top.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

Ahh ok. But he smokes pot daily?!

I think she's being smart about it. They're being filmed, and pot is illegal in many places. Wouldn't want to get dragged into any trouble because of his pot smoking. Jmo.

He was dumb for smoking weed during their honeymoon and she was also wrong for giving him permission to smoke when she is suppose to be classy and morally upright.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:

I believe that Heather has since tweeted that (unlike the impression from what was aired about her) she had stated "smoking" (perhaps a euphemism for her attitude about pot use) was "dealbreaker."

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I believe it was sleuthed, or someone provided info, someone can CMIIW, that there was a couple that dropped out just before filming started.

Since it was sleuthed the two couples got married the beginning of April, and Derek and Heather got married the end of April, it backed up the info that a couple dropped out.
I've been googling for information on this and have not found anything to support anyone leaving before the taping of the Show.  However, I saw one headline about a couple leaving before the final, but it didn't provide any supporting info, plus the information provided was about Season 3.

From the first page of this thread.

jlccaz wrote:One of the Miami brides dropped out on eve of wedding, and has posted two long twitter posts about her experience and reasoning, the gist of which can be summed up as the fact that it turned out (gasp) to be a "show".  

https://twitter.com/ZariBatista

I don't know how to bring over the two Part 1 and Part 2 (image) tweets, but that's her twitter handle and the tweets in question are right at the top.
Thanks GA. I remember seeing something on her after they showed someone (I thought it was her) leaving on the Show and it seemed like she left before she were actually matched.  I'll check her pages because nothing about her or her and her partner came up when I googled info on the couple who left before the wedding for Season 4.  Thanks again GA. Smiley

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding words to sentence)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 pm

NP @2observe

Thanks to @jlccaz who originally found it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:21 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

I believe that Heather has since tweeted that (unlike the impression from what was aired about her) she had stated "smoking" (perhaps a euphemism for her attitude about pot use) was "dealbreaker."

That is incorrect. Heather never stated that her dealbreaker was smoking even on twitter. She said substance abuse. Why then did she allow him smoke 'weed' when he asked for her permission? I still don't get that part. See link below.
https://twitter.com/heather_mafs/status/762553769917837312

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Wowza, if you look thru twitter of woman who left, she lays it all out there as to why she did not participate. You see tweets between her and Davina from season 2, who is still ticked, and Ms. Castro from last season so she seems legit.

I am still rooting for other 2 couples and remembering that 2 out of 3 from season 1 are still together.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx