SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm just now starting with this show too, so bare with me, I might not completely get it.

I read here that a deal breaker for Heather is smoking. How did the matchmakers think pairing her with a regular pot smoker would be a good idea? And her not being ok with it is somehow wrong from her? For me, any kind of smoking would be a deal breaker, and if my husband was smoking pot daily during our honeymoon, I'd be beyond pissed. If he tried to turn it around and insinuate I drank too much, I'd be out of there ASAP. Jmo.

Smoking was not her deal breaker. She said she was ok with an occasional smoker

I believe that Heather has since tweeted that (unlike the impression from what was aired about her) she had stated "smoking" (perhaps a euphemism for her attitude about pot use) was "dealbreaker."

Just to be certain we are talking about the right person. Isn't this Heather? I don't think she is that replused by cigarette or maybe she is modeling with it Or maybe bad girl turned good? Who knows

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsucfpDS2b/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

I believe that Heather has since tweeted that (unlike the impression from what was aired about her) she had stated "smoking" (perhaps a euphemism for her attitude about pot use) was "dealbreaker."

Just to be certain we are talking about the right person. Isn't this Heather? I don't think she is that replused by cigarette or maybe she is modeling with it Or maybe bad girl turned good? Who knows

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsucfpDS2b/
cantstopl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:34 am

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:07 pm

i loved season 1, but after hearing the atrocity that is of season 2 and 3, i didnt watch.. what's our consensus on season 4? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:39 pm

So far better I think! One couple is already in doomsville Heather and Derek.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

That is incorrect. Heather never stated that her dealbreaker was smoking even on twitter. She said substance abuse. Why then did she allow him smoke 'weed' when he asked for her permission? I still don't get that part. See link below.
https://twitter.com/heather_mafs/status/762553769917837312

I couldn't understand why both Heather and Derek would jeapordize their jobs by being associated with an illegal substance unless there really wasn't any and that it was all part of the producers storyline. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 pm

I really liked the MAFS season 1. Disgusted by 2. Never watched 3. Somehow came back to 4. But am questioning myself because I am beginning to feel very manipulated. Q1 - Why are there so many business people/entertainers chosen as matches (Jamie, Jason the fireman wrestler, Ryan the realtor, Ryan the reality TV person, Jaclyn selling tequila, Jessica entertainer [insert ignorance of season 3], Lilly the realtor, Tom the contractor, Nick the realtor/salesperson who is shy?) Is it because the people who apply are looking for publicity or is that what the producers are lookin for? Q2 Nick seems shy/reticent on camera but check out his instagram account, especially his twerking to his dogs. Q3 Tom & the post nup? Googling MAFS and pre-nup it seems the show provides something that says each person keeps what they bring into the marriage. Post-nup is to protect the earnings while married. The moment you file for separation you stop sharing. 6 weeks together and your question is a post nup? I don't get the feeling anyone in this group is making tons more than the other. Seems like a set up. Q4 Counseling on air? IMO for counseling to work both people need to feel that they are in a safe space. If you are being filmed & know that it can be edited you are less likely to open up, be honest, etc. Season 1 & season 2 there did not seem to be enough counseling (and I liked it best when it was done off air and people summarized). The counseling sessions this season seems seriously suspect. IMHO the premise of this show is enough without all the manipulative editing.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
Amberish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I keep making excuses for Heather not being involved in Jamie's shows because she's a flight attendant and is travelling. I may be in the minority, but even though the issues are something I'd have a hard time compromising on, I don't mind these two together. I have not watched the last epi yet so I'm sure I'll change my mind. laugh out loud

It could be that Heather is remains bothered that the show married her off to a drug addict and she has chosen to just move on.

Amusingly, pothead Derek is out there contacting and thanking bloggers that are bashing her.

Thi
s, not only is Derek an oblivious drug addict in that doesn't get it, he's a fame whore and an assh*le, too. :thud

This is so untrue. I follow him on twitter. He blocks people that say negative things.

Totally true. A blogger that I follow wrote that she received an email from Derek thanking her for her anti Heather point of view. I don't follow Derek and find your comment, if true, very telling, in that his mask is on ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:13 am

Amberish wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
Amberish wrote:

It could be that Heather is remains bothered that the show married her off to a drug addict and she has chosen to just move on.

Amusingly, pothead Derek is out there contacting and thanking bloggers that are bashing her.

Thi
s, not only is Derek an oblivious drug addict in that doesn't get it, he's a fame whore and an assh*le, too. :thud

This is so untrue. I follow him on twitter. He blocks people that say negative things.

Totally true. A blogger that I follow wrote that she received an email from Derek thanking her for her anti Heather point of view. I don't follow Derek and find your comment, if true, very telling, in that his mask is on ...

The question is did Derek specifically write thank you for throwing shades at Heather? Or something related? Or he just thanked her for understanding his POV. There is a big difference. I have written a couple of tweets supporting him and all he does is like or replies with you are smart GIF. Tom has actually liked more terrible comments abt Heather. IMO I would love to see the email.

BTW he blocks people that say negative things abt him.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 am

Re: instagram picture referred to above. I doubt that is Heather. Think the person in the picture is too skinny to be Heather. JMHO.

As for everyone on the show having a "profession" well, one would hope so. Better than the unemployed folks we see on Bach/ette. Again, JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Re: instagram picture referred to above.  I doubt that is Heather.  Think the person in the picture is too skinny to be Heather.  JMHO.

As for everyone on the show having a "profession" well, one would hope so.  Better than the unemployed folks we see on Bach/ette.  Again, JMHO.

This is a general issue I'm having with these shows. I have only been reading the comments on this show, but I can't help but feel that the people being part of these shows (including Bachelor/Bachelorette) is nothing but a means to shill things. It really seems like our culture is becoming a bunch of hypocrites that bash 'big business', but go on to shill products all day long. Is that just me?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:32 pm

When you think about it, who else are they going to get to marry a stranger? I actually don't have a problem if they have a business or career that can be helped by being on the show because so many times (especially on the Bachelor) they don't really have a career or current job.

I've written off Heather & Derek as a couple as I'm sure most have. I think both are at fault but think he was as prickly as she was early on. He seemed to take offence at everything she did and said as much as she was picky in regard to him imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx