SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:59 pm

They make it look like Heather will change her mind. I don't think so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pikake Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They make it look like Heather will change her mind. I don't think so.

Heather couldn't wait to end their marriage giggling I really felt she wasn't into him from the outset - she was uncomfortable during their pictures being taken and it never seemed to get off the ground after that. no no

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:03 am

The best part about this show is the interview with Jamie and the contestants, after the regular episode. :cutesmile!:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:16 am

I have not watched one epi of that. Does anyone know if there's a viewing link?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 pm

@guardianangel it is on youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Thanks @reason. I will have to binge watch it sometime soon.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Is anyone else bothered by the splicing and dicing of everyone's off-camera comments?  Sometimes it feels like every other word has been put together!  Sadly, that's about the only thing that sticks out about the recent episodes.  

I wish they'd stop spending time with Derek & Heather and Sophia & Nick are DOA.  I'm kinda curious to see if Lillian and Tom stay together, though if they don't I won't be surprised.  

Another boring season. hmmm

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:38 pm

handwave @cantstopwatchin

IA this show is the master of splice and dice. It's so obvious, I gave up trying to figure it out. It's also annoying to see so much repetitive footage. It's been that way every season, so I think I'm stuck with it.

I think Lillian and Tom are the only one's that have a hope in heck. I'd be surprised if Nick and Sonia are together.

How many epis' are left, does anyone know? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:41 pm

I think there are twelve in total. I had to watch on line and it said episode 11 for this past Tuesday.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Oh good. It's almost time to put me out of my misery. laugh out loud I don't know why but this whole concept and whatever the outcomes are, are very intriguing to me.

Thanks @nuts2uiam !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh good. It's almost time to put me out of my misery. laugh out loud I don't know why but this whole concept and whatever the outcomes are, are very intriguing to me.

Thanks @nuts2uiam !

I agree with you and it is sort of like passing an accident scene, you know the outcome may not be good but you look anyway hoping it is not as bad as it often is.

I watch little tv at all. But I admit to the Bach, not so much BIP although, I have watched it here and there. I did watch Joe Millionaire and the one about the Prince Harry lookalike, Below Deck and MAFS season 1 and 4. DH calls it my hour (or two) of no redeeming social value!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:10 pm

I don't watch much TV when hockey is on other than TB/'ette. There are only a handful of show's I'll watch and this is one of them.

I think we all need some no redeeming social hours! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx