SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:05 pm

I kind of think that has been posted here.
Thanks for the heads up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:06 pm

http://www.inquisitr.com/3526867/huge-married-at-first-sight-spoilers-sonia-granados-niece-reveals-if-nick-and-sonia-split-or-stay-together/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:15 pm

This was actually posted on our forum last night at 10:30 pm Eastern, with a source. You're welcome inquisitir.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3650p156-mafs-season-4-nick-pendergrast-sonia-granados

Ruqibabe wrote:Sonia's niece made this comment on instagram. Seeking attention or the truth?Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Screen16

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjRYczBWIh/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Siamanx wrote:Not sure if anyone already posted this, but there is an apparent spoiler to end all spoilers on the future of Nick and Sonia on Inquisitor.  

I can't post a link yet (I'm a new member), but there's been what seems to be a leak from Sonia's niece.

provenceguy wrote:http://www.inquisitr.com/3526867/huge-married-at-first-sight-spoilers-sonia-granados-niece-reveals-if-nick-and-sonia-split-or-stay-together/

yep....credit goes to @Ruqibabe and her/his quick cap yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Nick - Now that's acting like a 10 yr old, actually like a two year old. What a looser! Awww poor puppies barking after Sonia left. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:59 pm

That was just pitiful.  Nick is an azz. While Tom is really trying and I like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Yep, i am no longer on the Sonic train but Lily and Tom are sure adorable. I ff thru Heather and Derek...who cares about them when they lasted less than week together? Shoot, that's like a bad stint at summer camp!

Nick is going to have to have done a really grand and romantic gesture to win Sonia back ... and fans back too. Right now he is coming off as a huge brat.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Time for the show. laugh out loud.  Okay a serious question how many more episode does this show has to air please?  With Sonia saying they had sex more than once, where in hell did this transgression happen? I think things just got explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Ok, so Nick was an azz last week, but he was protecting Sonia's reputation by not telling that they had sex....you gotta give him credit for that.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Yes he gets credit but his words hurt, there are ways to communicate instead of going down so low.

I am just loving Lillian and Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:29 pm

What a night, MAFS, Canadian Bachelorette, Baseball, Polictics my plate is full including DWTS.  What do I watch?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 pm

I'm in the same boat. laugh out loud I don't even want to check pre season hockey. laugh out loud

ETA: except the debate

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx