SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:39 am

@guardianangel yes there is another episode next week.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Is there another epi next week or is that it? TYIA

There is an episode next week. My question is next week the 6 month later show? In real time is would be but, when for TV purposes when do they show the 6 month show? Was it 6 actual (now) or 6 after the finale aired. Didn't watch season 3 so I can't recall.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:49 am

That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's so confusing reading the tV Guide. 6 months is now, so if they got married beginning of April beginning of October would be 6 months. Maybe they filmed it already and that's what we saw in the previews?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Is there another epi next week or is that it? TYIA

There is an episode next week.  My question is next week the 6 month later show?  In real time is would be but, when for TV purposes when do they show the 6 month show?  Was it 6 actual (now) or 6 after the finale aired. Didn't watch season 3 so I can't recall.

The episode next week can't be 6 months after the finale, since that was just this Tuesday. It must be six months after they got married. I can't figure out how it could be any other way. The show itself encompasses 6 weeks after the wedding as best as I understand. So the six weeks would have been over sometime in May or early June, and that is when they made their decisions.

I might have the timeline wrong...I don't know, but this seems most logical to me.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:07 am

They usually have an extra episode, 6 months later, not 6 weeks. 6 months would be beginning of October.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Yes that is what I was trying to ask above. Does anyone recall was the 6 month later show shown the week following the finale or was it 6 months after the finale that it was shown?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:27 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Yes that is what I was trying to ask above.  Does anyone recall was the 6 month later show shown the week following the finale or was it 6 months  after the finale that it was shown?

The 6-month show is shown the week after the finale is aired. I think it is actually taped 6 months after the couples got married. Just my recollection.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:50 pm

info@premieredate.tv
Hello!

UPDATED October 26, 2016: No, the concept of marrying a perfect stranger in hopes that he or she is The One has not outlived itself, and we will indeed see the fifth season of Married at First Sight on FYI. The network’s top-rated show’s renewal was confirmed by the network, and, additionally, a spinoff series of the hit program was announced last month. The spinoff, Married at First Sight: Second Chances will feature David Norton and Vanessa Nelson from season 3 as they give their search for love another try. Enjoy the season 3 finale, which is yet to come on October 25, 2016 and a reunion special that is set to broadcast on November 1, 2016. Stay tuned, and we’ll e-mail you the release date info as soon as it is revealed.
https://twitter.com/Deadline/status/790962102982709248

https://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2576-when-does-married-at-first-sight-season-4-premiere-release-date.html

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:30 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Yes that is what I was trying to ask above.  Does anyone recall was the 6 month later show shown the week following the finale or was it 6 months  after the finale that it was shown?

The 6-month show is shown the week after the finale is aired.  I think it is actually taped 6 months after the couples got married.  Just my recollection.

My feeble mind was having a hard time recalling if it was a week later or six months past the finale. In my head the following week made more sense, but then I tried to think like a producer would, to keep interest in the show and as a lead into the next one. Thanks, your response makes sense to me.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Thank you, nuts2uiam. I was afraid I was not making myself clear.

BTW I am a former New Yorker. Queens. My dad worked in Merrick. So, howdy, neighbor!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
info@premieredate.tv
Hello!

UPDATED October 26, 2016: No, the concept of marrying a perfect stranger in hopes that he or she is The One has not outlived itself, and we will indeed see the fifth season of Married at First Sight on FYI. The network’s top-rated show’s renewal was confirmed by the network, and, additionally, a spinoff series of the hit program was announced last month. The spinoff, Married at First Sight: Second Chances will feature David Norton and Vanessa Nelson from season 3 as they give their search for love another try. Enjoy the season 3 finale, which is yet to come on October 25, 2016 and a reunion special that is set to broadcast on November 1, 2016. Stay tuned, and we’ll e-mail you the release date info as soon as it is revealed.

https://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2576-when-does-married-at-first-sight-season-4-premiere-release-date.html

Shouldn't that be Season 4? To my recollection, they air the reunion show, which is 6 months after they married the week after the finale. Like GA said above, it's probably already been filmed since they have clips to show (Nick not wearing his wedding ring). I wonder where they are filming season 5?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
info@premieredate.tv
Hello!

Shouldn't that be Season 4? To my recollection, they air the reunion show, which is 6 months after they married the week after the finale. Like GA said above, it's probably already been filmed since they have clips to show (Nick not wearing his wedding ring). I wonder where they are filming season 5?

Chicago.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx