SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Ben and Lauren have made it known that they intend to marry soon, and apparently ABC sees fit to give them a TV wedding. They seem to be a "sure thing."

Shawn and Kaitlyn, on the other hand, keep avoiding the question, saying they don't have time to plan a wedding, etc. TPTB probably think they are dragging their feet. I personally feel they will continue to live together, never get married, and at some point in the future will part ways. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Why does Kaitlyn think she was so wronged by this show?! I mean, really.

1. She got the gig over Britt, who was obvi choice #1.
2. They didn't sue her and their weren't ANY repercussions for SPOILING THE SHOW during a foiler year.
3. They offered her a wedding that they turned down, it went to Janner instead, but Boothstowe was first choice.
4. She met and has Shawn, and that seems meant to be.

So what the heck is her beef?? The edit? Boo hoo. They all get crazy edits for drama. And she and Shawn BOTH gave them plenty of ammunition, so what does she expect? Not getting DWTS? Not getting her own spin off?? Alrighty. Be grateful with what you DID get instead, which is more than most.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:05 pm

ok then

Kristen Baldwin Verified account 
‏@KristenGBaldwin
Okay rose lovers, here are 5 @BachelorABC couples who actually should have a reality show: http://yhoo.it/28OBdJ5

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:12 pm

I just noticed they haven't been on their snapchat as of today. It must be the emotions are high at this point and no energy after Benlo's announcement .jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:15 pm

based on this article from last week they actually started planning (baby steps obv) http://www.wdish.com/entertainment/kaitlyn-bristowe-advice-bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer
honestly bc of the hate they have toward the producers, i can see them wait and do the wedding when they are done with their contract ( so that they can get money from people magazine and all that like witney carson) JMO
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:18 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I just noticed they haven't been on their snapchat as of today. It must be the emotions are high at this point and no energy after Benlo's announcement .jmo.

laugh out loud I doubt it. At most, I think she's being snarky. Lots of people on Twitter are re:BenLo getting a show.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 pm

^^ That article confirms there was a second meeting with the girls after JoJo's hometowns. Kaitlyn said she appears twice on this season.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I just noticed they haven't been on their snapchat as of today. It must be the emotions are high at this point and no energy after Benlo's announcement .jmo.

scratch IMO doubt they are that upset. They aren't posting as much as before. Yesterday it was just pics of them on the plane back to Vancouver.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:

laugh out loud I doubt it. At most, I think she's being snarky. Lots of people on Twitter are re:BenLo getting a show.

Hahaha this one too laugh out loud . Their fans are really bombarding their Twitter feed about them not offered a reality show . It's crazy! cantstopl

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:22 pm

^even possessionistancant help but snark a little. Lol

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:25 pm

ElonM wrote:
ok then

Kristen Baldwin Verified account 
‏@KristenGBaldwin  
Okay rose lovers, here are 5 @BachelorABC couples who actually should have a reality show: http://yhoo.it/28OBdJ5

Wow. While I agree with the article, I kind of feel bad for Benlo now. Lol oh well.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:27 pm

dina wrote:based on this article from last week they actually started planning (baby steps obv) http://www.wdish.com/entertainment/kaitlyn-bristowe-advice-bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer
honestly bc of the hate they have toward the producers, i can see them wait and do the wedding when they are done with their contract ( so that they can get money from people magazine and all that like witney carson) JMO

That's a great article Dina, thanks for bringing it over.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax