SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Oh wow, I just read this thread and saw Shawn's tweet abt aftr. Bless their ignorant little hearts. Just when I had started thinking more kindly toward them...

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:15 pm

Yeah, I don't get Kaitlyn and Shawn at all. They've been very privileged with this show considering how much sh*t talking they've done and ya'know spoiling their own season... They need a reality check IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Or they really need brain transplants.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm beginning to wonder where they're getting all the funds to flit around the country. Don't see much info about them having paying jobs. Anyone know to the contrary?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:The thing with Kaitlyn is she has built a brand with being the "alternative" couple. The one who could "give 2 craps" about the show, the fans, what people think. They are just Kaitlyn/Shawn, doing them.

Couldn't be further from the truth, IMO. I don't think many formers/couples care more about what people think and their "place" in Bachelor universe more than Boothstowe (mostly Kaitlyn, but Shawn by default.) It's obvious just in the way she constantly fights back against the internet trolls, won't ever give it a rest. It's obvious how much she cares with her butt hurt tweets about not being at the ATFR, etc, etc.

I think the couple who truly doesn't care is probably more like quiet, kind, Des & Chris. They do their thing, do certain appearances, not much, but certainly don't whine, at least not publicly, at every little perceived "slight." I mean, they didn't even get the franchise wedding. And unless I missed something, I never once heard either complain.

I never heard Des or Chris complain, either, but I did see it in Des' face that she was hurt. Des has class; she adapted with grace. As fun as I find Kaitlyn, class and grace really are not her thing.

Columbia, MD wrote:I'm beginning to wonder where they're getting all the funds to flit around the country.  Don't see much info about them having paying jobs.  Anyone know to the contrary?

I think they are trying to mostly live off their social media accounts. Which is why they are desperate for all the exposure they can get. Exposure = followers = money.

Shawn does do some personal training still, however, doesn't he?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Shawn has a meal plan and personal training. K does work with clothing/jewelry lines with other companies. They also did some stuff for charity. I guess they are doing well off if they were able to purchase a house!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Linds911 wrote:Shawn has a meal plan and personal training. K does work with clothing/jewelry lines with other companies. They also did some stuff for charity. I guess they are doing well off if they were able to purchase a house!

I don't know their financial situation before the show, but if 2 years after her season they're able to buy a house with their income, they should be eternally grateful. 99% of their popularity is due to the show, which enables them to work in their fields, and get that income. They do really look entitled and ungrateful.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:04 am

Linds911 wrote:Shawn has a meal plan and personal training. K does work with clothing/jewelry lines with other companies. They also did some stuff for charity. I guess they are doing well off if they were able to purchase a house!
When did they buy a house?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
When did they buy a house?

This past January.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:31 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:

I don't know their financial situation before the show, but if 2 years after her season they're able to buy a house with their income, they should be eternally grateful. 99% of their popularity is due to the show, which enables them to work in their fields, and get that income. They do really look entitled and ungrateful.

Sorry for the double post but adding quotes from her blog. Think she realized that she made a mistake in lashing out on Twitter. I agree that wasn't a great tweet....

The Bachelorette opened up many doors for me – and I’m grateful for that. I watched this season to show my support – I tweeted and blogged to share my take on JoJo and her guys. To be honest, the amount of anxiety it gave me was unhealthy. I know too much about what goes on – and sometimes it’s hard when people’s feelings are involved. I get it, Ben and Lauren have a show coming out and were likely invited to the finale to promote it, but I can’t help and wonder how that made Lauren and Jordan feel…Ben was mentioned throughout this entire Bachelorette season of how he hurt JoJo. I just don’t know how comfortable that could’ve been for anyone. Imagine announcing your engagement with your last ex sitting right in front of you! What about inviting JoJo’s family?

My family wasn’t invited to my finale either. But, Nick’s was. I was not expecting to see his entire family, including his sweet little sister. Front and center. It threw me off and it wasn’t exactly fair. This was all on live TV, so for anyone who felt that I was “cold” to him, I was actually just extremely uncomfortable. I bet it threw JoJo off to see Ben and Lauren there, too.

I know that what REALLY matters is I found Shawn and I love him, but we have been through a lot and it’s hard to not let this get to us. I’m tough about most stuff, but this upsets me. Thank you to everyone who constantly supports us, cares, and stands up for us. I know there are bigger problems in the world to worry about…I just wanted to share my feelings.

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-their-combined-nickname-jojojo/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:03 am

^ I like her advice to JoJo and Jordan... But really? Her reasoning for being upset as to why she and Shawn weren't invited to the finale is stupid. Ben/Lauren and JoJo/Jordan obviously don't give a crap about what happened 8 months ago. Maybe she didn't get the memo that they just went out to lunch yesterday..? laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:08 am

^
Interesting read.

Her problem is that she goes with her initial reaction and tweets it. Most past contestants don't, they usually don't comment at all, wisely, when they know they'll get backlash for it.

She STILL doesn't get that TPBP are there to create a show, not to placate the contestants feelings. Also, it's a give and take situation. Ben was able to get his and Lauren's families to the AFTR, because he was going to re propose. Kaitlyn hasn't figured out, that she hasn't been 'giving' anything back to get invited to the finales etc.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax