SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was very sad to watch. Is it cool to hiccup in front of a camera? Why not stop the camera, get rid of the hiccups then continue. She has become so in love with herself oblivious to how awful she looks and how ungrateful she is. She is waiting for ABC to marry them? Just another thing to complain about since they aren't talking to them about about wedding planning, not to mention they have no intentions of getting married. She said so herself, sarcastically, apparently you get engaged then get married, and they aren't doing it like the others. Then why b$tch about no wedding plans from aBC.

I really don't know who she thinks she is. IMO She comes across as if she's a big popular celebrity who says whatever she wants because she's different. It's ok to be different but IMO when you're not contributing anything by being so different, it backfires.

Part me thinks this stems from Chris's season to her getting the gig on the 'ette. America was SO vocal on wanting her as the 'ette because she was different and completely opposite from Britt. I've never seen an audience response so for her and so against Britt. It wouldn't surprise me that her journey on the 'ette, winning the gig over Britt, and America's influence inflated her ego. I think she's trying to grasp on to that as much as she can because she was very well liked at one point in her time. Now she's not...so, don't really know what's in store for her but at some point she'll have to let it go. I think she'll be happier when she does.

Anyways, side note.. is Shawn just as bitter as Kaitlyn? Most of this talk is from her perspective, but what about Shawn?

california90

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Shawn was the one that tweeted out that Benlo shouldn't be at Jojo's ATFR but that Kaitlyn the best Bette ever should have been. That is the only time I remember him acting bitter. Anyone else? I am sure there's more.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:17 pm

She doesn't grasp, that acting as 'better than' the other couples from the show, more deserving, is the thing that downs her popularity. IMO soma Bach fans are fickle, not life long followers, and move on to the next couple easily. They didn't want a wedding when it was offered to them, they won't be offered again. And acting up because of it just gets old.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:11 pm

I watched them last night on the After the Bachelorette Canada. She is not looking so hot. She has gone for a lot of blonde highlights and an overbaked tan. She also really likes to hear the sound of her own voice. She barely let any of the other guests...or the host...talk. Shawn just sat there and said a couple of sentences, but that was about it. Nothing about their own plans, just how they don't pay that much attention to people's edits...well, because of everything that they went through. I kind of wanted to slap her. What they went through was because of the way they acted. Nobody is feeling sorry for you, you silly twit! I was really glad the host didn't ask her to expand and explain because it was almost as if she was waiting for that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Long time reader here, first time poster Smiley

I don't know if this has been discussed before and I am well aware that CDL is not always a reliable source, but this article suggests that Kaitlyn and Shawn had actually pitched the idea for a wedding reality TV show to TPTB last year. IMO, could it be that TPTB liked the idea and decided to go ahead and make the show with BenLo and sideline KS and that's what has made Kaitlyn so bitter?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-ask-bachelorette-producers-for-new-wedding-reality-tv-show/

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Good Post coolangel.

You never know. CDL is not the most reliable source. But something starts from something I suppose.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Welcome CoolAngel

It wouldn't surprise me if some part of that article is true. IMO there usually seems to be some small element that comes from fact and then gets blown out of proportion.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 63 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:04 pm

IMO if it was Kaitlyn's idea, she would've said it already. CDL is a fan fiction site, IMO Kaitlyn posted that there herself. I have no proof of this, but I wouldn't put it past her. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Maybe the producers thought it would be a great idea for someone who is deserving and would be a good business partner to work with, without whining all the time.

@Sprite - I give you credit, 5-10 min's was all I could take. Then there's Shawn sitting there like a statue letting her fling her arms everywhere with OTT facial expressions b$tching about so many people think he's good looking and that's all she ever hears. Unbelievable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Sorry for the double post, I just saw this on the twitter feed.

Kaitlyn Bristowe Verified account
‏@kaitlynbristowe

My fruit bowl has raspberries AND pineapple in it... Made me think of you  @Shawn_Booth

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth Sep 26

Shawn Booth Retweeted Kaitlyn Bristowe

Thanks tutz. I was also thinking about you this morning when I was cleaning out all the empty wine bottles from underneath the sink.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:10 pm

laugh out loud Nice one Shawn.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:14 pm

O My Gosh. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax