SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Lmao....
Way to go Shawny boy

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 1f49b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Hmmm...do I sense exasperation/sarcasm in that tweet from Shawn?

I don't know about these two. He just seems to sit there and she is hyper and all over the place. I know she said that she has to be the star in a relationship and he clearly lets her, but that must get tiring. If they are happy, well, good for them, but I'm not so sure. Watching her on the after show I got Andi and Josh vibes from the farmers premier. She was frantic and seemed to be overcompensating, while he barely said anything. Not to mention, she just looks rough. Really rough. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Where do they live? I know they split time. Will they be headed back to Nashville soon? That's another huge privilege and benefit they got from this show. Not too many people have the ability to split the year in half like that, living in two places. You know, because of work, money it takes to do that, and overall having to be an adult.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:33 am

So I was able to check Kaitlyn and Shawn what is up with them lately . So i saw they were in Chicago this weekened for Shawn's new fitness project again with another personal trainer in Nashville called city strong and they are visiting places to work out with them then back to Canada again . I have a question . What happened to Shawn Health fitness program, "shawnboothmeals"? Just noticed his shawnboothmeals program is no longer part of his bio instead he changed into city strong link. Speaking of this city strong . What is this all about ? Does he get paid for it ? Or just a Collab program again until they already done visiting all the places in US and then stop there again. I know city strong is they are asking everyone on their destination to work out with them and Kaitlyn does the DJ stuff . This is the only thing I know. Just asking.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:31 am

^^^ They met up with a trainer in Nashville that they train with, who is also Carrie's Underwood's trainer, and together she and Shawn created this program. He's still making the meals but this is taking top priority at the moment. Lots of people showed up at the past 2 in Nashville & Chicago. Next one is in San Diego.

http://citystrong.com/

They also doing the Sleep Out Covenant home next month.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 pm

They both congratulated and wished Ben and Lauren well tonight on Twitter. Did I miss something? laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:They both congratulated and wished Ben and Lauren well tonight on Twitter. Did I miss something? laugh out loud

laugh out loud laugh out loud Damage control. I still say if the moon and stars align and they start playing nicely nicey, maybe they could get picked up for season 2.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:They both congratulated and wished Ben and Lauren well tonight on Twitter. Did I miss something? laugh out loud
Anything for some attention laugh out loud

Although I much prefer this to them whining about how it should of been them with a reality show
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:00 am

Diana wrote:
Anything for some attention laugh out loud

Although I much prefer this to them whining about how it should of been them with a reality show

They do have a reality show. They gave away all the content for free on snap chat.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Looks like Kaitlyn is going to try hosting Gig tonight at the red carpet in Nashville .

https://twitter.com/soundslikenash/status/793505465472811008

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:14 pm

This couple, IMHO, will never get married. They have no need to.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Last night at the red carpet of CMA awards.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 64 So0r5y

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax