SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:30 pm

No, Caila's FS is the Governor at Sandals Royal Plantation.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Could these curtains be what is on our right?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Fs_roo10

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d483838-r118261394-Sandals_Royal_Plantation-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html#photos

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 pm

sophienette wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Well Lauren certainly got the jackpot of rooms for the FD

I  dont think that is her room! See latest "contemplations" video (http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2009-2/) the floor is red tiles...

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 310

My SC above.

I believe she is in Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside One Bedroom Butler Suite (Room 7302)

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d151462-r168436070-Sandals_Ochi_Beach_Resort-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html/BackUrl#UR168436070 - see pic posted at the end of the "“Another Great Week At SGR!” review... this was posted 2 1/2 years ago, so they seem to have changed sofa and rug

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 110

They all get two rooms. The one they stay in by themselves (the one you found) and the FS, which they only spend the FD in. Lauren's FD was at Villa Plantana at Sandals Royal Plantation. JoJo's was at one of the Butler Villas at the Sandals Ochi resort and her own room is at the Riviera Beachfront building at Sandals Ochi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:42 pm

I know this sounds weird .. But Ben almost sounds drunk when you listen to that blip of ILY a few times in a row LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 pm

He probably was drunk!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Jeepers wrote:I know this sounds weird .. But Ben almost sounds drunk when you listen to that blip of ILY a few times in a row LOL
honestly yes.....when lauren says your the man of my dreamss she sounds drunk

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 pm

I think that is a painting behind them.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Jeepers wrote:I know this sounds weird .. But Ben almost sounds drunk when you listen to that blip of ILY a few times in a row LOL

That would be a massive mistake. Slurring it when you're drunk.

Maybe TPTB slipped him a mickey. Make it more exciting.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:49 pm

I still see a lamp with a seethrough base on the right hand side. Probably provided by the show so they have some extra light if they're sitting in that corner with no lamp in it. Plenty of room behind the loveseat.

This is the bedroom of JoJo's suite:
 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Sgo-201
source

But I think it has this loveseat in it instead, since the other one is too small and too green:
 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Sgo-256
source

Point is, they're both in the same building, so I think the newest ILY is to JoJo, but at the end of their LCD. Maybe the first one was off camera, so we'll only hear about it after the fact.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:52 pm

I think it's impossible to tell if that love seat is a match.
They're killing us!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:53 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

That would be a massive mistake. Slurring it when you're drunk. [/quote

Oh Ben..... That was my first thought!  He looks a little sloppy to me!  And, that would totally explain CH's little quip about not him even realizing he had said it until they told him!

wine :rosiecolored
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think it's impossible to tell if that love seat is a match.
They're killing us!!

Me thinks that's their aim! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess