SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 68 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Diana wrote:
2observe wrote:
Diana wrote:The order was definitely Caila then JoJo then Lauren.
Has this been confirmed?  
It has to be. Caila's date was spoiled and had to be the first one due to the travel time from the F4 RC. Two days later a helicopter date was tweeted about which we know is JoJo that leaves Lauren to be last.

Thank you. I remain convinced that the Caila, JoJo, Lauren order of filming is the only order that fits the 3rd party sittings of date content and the episode description for Ep 9. It was really a toss up initially because we knew there was a rafting date, a helicopter date and nothing about the 3rd date. We could only speculate who got these dates before the episode description came out and told us. AFAIK we never got any sighting of Lauren's date but the date seemed to have been quite private (only Lauren, Ben and the "turtle guy" present) so not surprising no one saw it.

They same thing happened with HTDs. There were sittings of each date and they were known to have happened in a certain order, but aired in a different order.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Julie81 wrote:I think he says I love you to Caila as he's letting her go. Maybe she is asking him why or I thought you loved me and he says he does but in a different way....more so just loving her as a person type thing. We don't know for sure that that second ILY is to Jojo. We don't know who it's to yet.

Exactly regarding Caila's let go . Regarding Jojo? I say no. That would be three girls if another said to Lauren and we know he does. SC proof .

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 am

In an interview, CH says something like he has 2 incredible women left and will have to say goodbye to a woman he loves. That makes me think the 2 ILY's are to the F2 women.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:32 am

I've been thinking about the US Weekly cover story that states that Ben says "I love you" to the final two women; that after he sends home his F3, he's regretful of his action of saying "I love you" to both remaining women. According to them, he seeks counsel from his parents, he's so distraught.

We have screencaps of Lauren on her LCD. In the most recent preview, we have a cap of JoJo emotional in what looks like a rose ceremony outfit; it's not the same dress as her FSD evening clothes (I can't find it now. It's the one where she's saying, "I've completely fallen for Ben.). By process of elimination and the info given to GA, Caila most likely leaves at F3. Ben's half-hearted "I do love you" could be uttered as he's saying goodbye to Caila on the same day as Lauren's FSD ended (same shirt), but most likely the "I love yous" are to Lauren and JoJo.

Might be grasping at straws with this next part:  
Notice the red circle in this picture: Ben has a red irritation on his neck in the picture of him saying "I love you."
 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Kbewrm
Litta's cap edited by veg

You can see that same irritation on his neck in this pic for JoJo's date.
 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Ztdqf4
veg's cap

Can anyone else find the irritation on his neck with any of the other girls? If not, it seems likely that this "I love you" is to JoJo, IMO.

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:42 am

Ok. So we have to wait till Monday because that's when we'll know . Remember tho, one is said at his place as identified by someone here by the flowers. When he's wearing the purple t-shirt. It's said un romantically , and it's at his place. Fits Caila. I
The situation and the place. At FRC, Ben will tell Jojo that he loved her but.....not as much as Lauren . They hype here is two ily's on Monday. One just doesn't fit telling his F2. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:43 am

Mosquito bite? Scratch?

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:45 am

I do notice that red irritation in both pictures, but, what I also notice, is that he looks much more clean shaven in the second picture than the first. Do we think his facial hair grew that much in the course of that day/date? It's possible, but not super likely IMHO.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 am

ForeverLove wrote:Ok. So we have to wait till Monday because that's when we'll know . Remember tho, one is said at his place as identified by someone here by the flowers. When he's wearing the purple t-shirt. It's said un romantically , and it's at his place. Fits Caila. I
The situation and the place. At FRC, Ben will tell Jojo that he loved her but.....not as much as Lauren . They hype here is two ily's on Monday. One just doesn't fit telling his F2. IMHO

Then it appears that the location has been identified at two different places .. And the shirt .. Isn't that the same that he had on with Lauren??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:48 am

Yes, I also see the red mark but he's much more clean shaven in the bottom pic.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:49 am

From the press release for Episode 9: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2009-2/

More torn than ever, Ben acknowledges that he is in love with two incredible women, and he has professed his love to both.

This makes it sound like it is the F2 and that he tells them both in this episode..they are using "in love"?

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:49 am

nutty1 wrote:In an interview, CH says something like he has 2 incredible women left and will have to say goodbye to a woman he loves. That makes me think the 2 ILY's are to the F2 women.

Yes he loves both as with all Leads? Ben does have love for Jojo but it does not mean he'll tell her Monday. He also left HTD telling Matt he cares for Jojo. So from caring he jumps to love? But the key is, does it mean he says ily to both ? And they told us weeks ago?

I think there's a catch and we have the clip that can prove that . Unromantic I do love you to someone at his place. Says Caila will go to his place and let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:51 am

According to info at www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes
they state the order of dates as: Caila, Lauren, Jo Jo. Hope this helps.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 68 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess