SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by aviej Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:14 pm

I thought TPTB ask the leads about the kind of persons they are attracted to and then they try to get some to match the personality/requests of the lead.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:13 pm

aviej wrote:I thought TPTB ask the leads about the kind of persons they are attracted to and then they try to get some to match the personality/requests of the lead.
That would be nice and I guess they do do this for about 5 cast. They have pools of cast they keep around and have staff that actually go out searching for prospectives, also. TPTB are more interested in the MOTS who will be interest and ratings to the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
aviej wrote:I thought TPTB ask the leads about the kind of persons they are attracted to and then they try to get some to match the personality/requests of the lead.
That would be nice and I guess they do do this for about 5 cast. They have pools of cast they keep around and have staff that actually go out searching for prospectives, also. TPTB are more interested in the MOTS who will be interest and ratings to the show.

Funny I just explained this to someone yesterday and they were shocked. Shocked!!! He actually thought that the producers picked the cast for the lead. When I asked him to think back each season...didn't he see a pattern? Crazy, villain, 1st night drunk, single parent, etc. The light bulb finally went off and it made sense. He and his wife watch unspoiled and they had no clue.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm

What was the order of the HTD's as shown on TV? I can't find HTD's under episode discussion????
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Rolly wrote:What was the order of the HTD's as shown on TV? I can't find HTD's under episode discussion????
Amanda
Lauren
Caila
JoJo
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Rolly wrote:What was the order of the HTD's as shown on TV? I can't find HTD's under episode discussion????
Amanda, Lauren, Caila and Jojo
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:16 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I personally don't think it is the comfortability (or lack of) being on TV that made Lauren looks bland to many, it is the "moves" she made over the course that at least keep me wonder, there is something very off with this girl. And I get that some people are just move reserved than others and they may not be able to open up easily, but I seldom see contestants who changed their whole demeanor in maybe 2 episodes.

Take Leslie M on Sean's Season as the examples. She is reserved, she is uncomfortable in front of TV, let alone to open up to say those magic words. She has been consistent during the whole process, she didn't change suddenly from "being realistic and level-headed" to "being so crazily in love because Sean is the best man".

In Lauren B's case, I see a dramatic change of her. If she really is that confident woman who knows her values and being realistic that people say she is, I think we won't see those "I see a life life with you", "I'm terrifiying by the strong feelings I have for you (raised the voice for many pitches), "I can't see myself living without Ben now" (all paraphrasing). This is why I think she is here to win.

Maybe Lesley didn't fall in love with Sean while Lauren did with Ben? It's not unusual on this show. The other thing is that Lesley's best friend on the show was the f1.

I don't know Lauren at all but don't get a "winning" vibe from her. Each to their own. :Nod:

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:35 pm

I guess we just need a few months to figure out whether Lauren is in love or is in it to win it. I get the same vibes as Josh, acts and talks perfectly, then we all know how it turned out. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I guess we just need a few months to figure out whether Lauren is in love or is in it to win it. I get the same vibes as Josh, acts and talks perfectly, then we all know how it turned out. giggling
It's always a two way street in any relationship.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 pm

pander3575 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I guess we just need a few months to figure out whether Lauren is in love or is in it to win it. I get the same vibes as Josh, acts and talks perfectly, then we all know how it turned out. giggling
It's always a two way street in any relationship.

Of course, and it takes both to at least be sincere.
This is one of the things I see lacking in both Josh and Lauren. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:38 pm

I fully respect your opinion peggy but I differ on the subject of Josh. I think Josh was very much sincere and in love. The issue which we'll find out more about from Andi's book I think has more to do with Josh being just as stubbourn and hot-headed as Andi. We have actually seen that he makes a lot of sacrifices for those he loves even going out of his way where his decision might affect him negatively. As Andi had alluded -- she felt Josh didn't appreciate how opinionated and strong willed she was -- she needs a less macho man than Josh but that imho had nothing to do with his sincerity. I don't think there's anything specific to point out that Josh was in it to win it.

On your first statement of figuring out whether Lauren is in it to win it or not -- I completely agree time will ALWAYS tell with these couples. And true colors will always show even if it takes several years. You might be proven right about your views on Lauren -- or maybe not -- only time will tell.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:04 am

I always seem to see things, so I am used to it. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

I do think the difference in life experiences and values made us all see things or people differently. And in particular, I came from a very different culture than most of you, so yea, I may see things which is extremely far from the truth. Let us just wait and see the REAL Lauren. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan