SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by whit90 Sat May 21, 2016 12:20 pm

JoJo was interviewed by US magazine if the rumors about Nick were true . She replied that they were abousolutey not true that they never contacted or dated one another.  Just like I thought so no he would not of gone on the Bachelot to pursue her.

Source: US Magazine
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 12:34 pm

whit90 wrote:JoJo was interviewed by US magazine if the rumors about Nick were true . She replied that they were abousolutey not true that they never contacted or dated one another.  Just like I thought so no he would not of gone on the Bachelot to pursue her.

Source: US Magazine

Honestly, I don't believe her. What rumours exactly? That they met up, hooked up, talked, texted? What? That just seemed to be brushed aside a little too quickly. For what it's worth, I don't believe the Chad denial either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Sorry Sprite but I do believe that there was nothing between her and Nick. Right after K's season Nick did say that there will be no more group dates for him.  There is no proof at all that Nick and her tried to hook up, text , or talked just pure speculation by others.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 21, 2016 1:23 pm

I think he thought JoJo was hot and liked TV-JoJo.  I don't think he pursued her because of the K thing, although I think he would have considered it if she hadn't been picked to be the next Bachelorette. The Kaitlyn stuff was much, much, much more obvious.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 1:26 pm

I believe Nick was likely just a friend to JoJo and perhaps someone who gave her some advice or whatnot.

And if something did happen doesn't really matter to me since he knew of her before she was even on Ben's season and after Ben's season they were both single.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 2:07 pm

whit90 wrote:Sorry Sprite but I do believe that there was nothing between her and Nick. Right after K's season Nick did say that there will be no more group dates for him.  There is no proof at all that Nick and her tried to hook up, text , or talked just pure speculation by others.

I don't think there was anything between them, but I do think they were in contact in some minor way. It was speculated here at the time...I can't recall exactly why...but people here are pretty good about sniffing out this kind of stuff.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sat May 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
whit90 wrote:Sorry Sprite but I do believe that there was nothing between her and Nick. Right after K's season Nick did say that there will be no more group dates for him.  There is no proof at all that Nick and her tried to hook up, text , or talked just pure speculation by others.

I don't think there was anything between them, but I do think they were in contact in some minor way. It was speculated here at the time...I can't recall exactly why...but people here are pretty good about sniffing out this kind of stuff.

I remember there was an afterbuzz show he was on where he said he had met her.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 21, 2016 2:12 pm

I listened to an episode of Afterbuzz where Nick said he met JoJo. She was the only contestant from Ben's season Nick followed on Instagram and Twitter. JoJo also followed him. I think they were friends. Nick was interested in dating JoJo and accepted the fact it wasn't going to happen once she became the Bachelorette JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 21, 2016 2:14 pm

@Sprite
I agree with you that we have the best slethuers . They may had some type of contact but what I was trying to imply was there was really nothing between them like he had with K . I also do not believe that for one second that he would ever go on her show. I think it might of been hey I been there here is some advice. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 21, 2016 2:44 pm

I haven't been a fan of Nick for a long time but don't think much of rumors of their "connection" such as it was. It's possible that he may have wanted to go on Jojo's season if not for Kaitlyn's but we'll never know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed May 25, 2016 9:41 pm

My point is that I was Team Nick for two seasons and reading Andi's account of their FS gave me a little more context. I still think Nick would have been a better choice than Josh and I do believe Andi liked Nick. But given what she went through with Josh, I can understand her anger towards Nick for making it worse for her on live tv, especially given he was saying such creepy stuff during sex. AND I JUST DID A FULL 180 from during her season!

I don't think Nick is a bad dude, he's just not my fav anymore.

And 100% Nick wanted to date JoJo if she wasn't the Bachelorette. 100%
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Cecilia wrote:My point is that I was Team Nick for two seasons and reading Andi's account of their FS gave me a little more context.  I still think Nick would have been a better choice than Josh and I do believe Andi liked Nick.  But given what she went through with Josh, I can understand her anger towards Nick for making it worse for her on live tv, especially given he was saying such creepy stuff during sex.  AND I JUST DID A FULL 180 from during her season!

I don't think Nick is a bad dude, he's just not my fav anymore.

And 100% Nick wanted to date JoJo if she wasn't the Bachelorette. 100%

Go in her thread and read she admit that she was glad Nick shame her.  This bitch is double talking left, right and center.  She is downright psychotic.  He asked a question f*** or make love there is a difference.  That is why his question on the after was like that, so he could get an answer, from the delusional one.  She is too delusional to see a good man when he cross her path.  He is better off with out the bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips