SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I actually don't think he was ever strongly considered for lead. He'll be in perfect company on BiP though with the kind who can't stay away. It's clear to me that by quitting his job, doing nothing in LA, and becoming essentially a selfie taking gym rat that he's trying to fit in and is having a bit of a midlife crisis. He may not be there yet but I'd say he's well on his way to Chris B territory. I think fame has done a number on his self esteem.

Well America loves vanilla, so they gave them Ben H.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 31 2498057887   I personally don't care how often people return, or the reasons they return.  I just want to be entertained. However, I could do without repeats of the slobbering drunks, peeps with zero charisma and whining, crying divas... and Michelle Money.  JMO

giggling Touche! Classic!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by StationWagon Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually don't think he was ever strongly considered for lead. He'll be in perfect company on BiP though with the kind who can't stay away. It's clear to me that by quitting his job, doing nothing in LA, and becoming essentially a selfie taking gym rat that he's trying to fit in and is having a bit of a midlife crisis. He may not be there yet but I'd say he's well on his way to Chris B territory. I think fame has done a number on his self esteem.

I don't think these things but even if his self-esteem was damaged by getting dumped twice on national television and even if he is going through a crisis.  That doesn't mean he's a bad person *edit*.  

Nick seems like a very nice, charming person who turns a blind eye to those who are not fans and manages to treat people with respect regardless of what they have said about him in the past.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips
Seabear